Work on métro stations
Blue line extension worksites
Work on métro network
- Northwest Attachment Centre (NAC)
- Côte-vertu Garage
- Alexandre-DeSève mechanical ventilation station
- Bercy mechanical ventilation station
- Chabanel mechanical ventilation station (upcoming project)
- Fullum mechanical ventilation station
- Richelieu mechanical ventilation station (upcoming project)
- Richelieu rectifier station
- Saint-Grégoire mechanical ventilation station
- Towers mechanical ventilation station
Work on bus network
- Integrated Pie-IX BRT Project
- Sauvé / Côte-Vertu BRT
- Rebuilding Complexe Crémazie
- Bellechasse bus garage
- Expansion of three existing bus garages
To learn more about our major development projects and what we’re doing to keep our network in top condition, visit our Major projects.
A quiz about our ongoing projects
Do you know the answers to the questions in this quiz about our ongoing projects? These projects are keeping us busy in different places in our network.
How much do you know about the future of public transit in Montréal? Try to answer our questions correctly and find out! Add up your correct answers at the end to evaluate your performance.