WORK CONDUCTED BY DEVIMCO IMMOBILIER OVER LONGUEUIL-UNIVERSITÉ-DE-SHERBROOKE STATION
Devimco Immobilier is launching a development project at 100 Place Charles-Le Moyne in Longueuil. Work will begin on November 1, 2021, and continue into 2025. The worksite is located above the métro station on Place Charles-Le Moyne. The company will be building a multifunctional development project that includes commercial and residential space.
The STM is not in charge of this work, for any questions contact Devimco Immobilier.
- No impact on métro service is expected.
- Starting January 20, 2022, the tunnel between Université de Sherbrooke Atrium and the station will be closed. The station entrance will remain closed until the end of the work in 2024. Customers who normally use this entrance will instead have to use the entrance located in wing A of the ARTM, south of the Université de Sherbrooke Atrium on Du Terminus Street.
- Starting March 7, 2022, the Longueuil-UdeS métro station will no longer be accessible via the Place Charles-Le Moyne entrance. Both the Longueuil-UdeS métro station and the Longueuil terminus will be accessible via the entrance at 900 De Sérigny Street only.
- Starting April 25, 2022, the walkway set up in front of the Université de Sherbrooke campus, on Place Charles-Le Moyne, will be closed for approximately four weeks. The Longueuil-UdeS métro station and the Longueuil terminus will be accessible via the Université de Sherbrooke entrance on Saint-Charles Street West. Customers will also still be able to use the entrance on De Sérigny Street.
- To learn more about the bus service in the area, we invite you to contact your transit agency.
For more information on the project contact Devimco Immobilier.
For more information on the work in downtown Longueuil (French only).