Visitors from elsewhere in Quebec
If you are already registered for a paratransit service in Quebec, you are eligible for the STM's paratransit program.
If not, you can still use paratransit services if you use a wheelchair at all times.
Visitors from outside Quebec
Visitors from outside Quebec can use paratransit services if they use a wheelchair at all times.
Create your STM paratransit client record
Dial 1-514-280-8211 to create a client record with the paratransit customer service.
You will have to provide the following information:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- Email address (if applicable)
- File number from your municipality’s paratransit service provider if you are a visitor from elsewhere in Quebec registered for paratransit service.
- Use of mobility aids
- Transfer ability
- Date of visit
- Presence or absence of a companion
- Number of luggage items (if applicable)
You will receive a client number for reserving trips. When boarding, you must provide this number to the driver. This is proof of your eligibility for paratransit services.
During your visit, you must make trip reservations through an agent:
- By telephone: 514-280-8211, option 1
- during operating hours
Automated and online reservation services are not offered to visitors.