- Print and complete Part 1 of the Paratransit application form.
- Part 2 must be completed by a professional in the health care or school system with access to the applicant's medical file.
- Once the form is completed, attach a recent photo and proof of age (photocopy of birth certificate or health insurance card).
Mail the completed form, recent photo, and proof of age to the following address:
Centre de transport adapté
Société de transport de Montréal
3111 Jarry Street East
If you need help, please contact Paratransit customer service
at 514 280-8211, option 4.
If your application is in order (i.e., you have sent a duly completed and signed form along with a recent photo and proof of age), you will receive a written response within 45 days of its receipt.
If you are admitted to the paratransit program, you will receive:
- a letter of certification
- the User Guide (available in Word or PDF format)
- your OPUS paratransit ID card. This card will entitle you to use the STM's paratransit service as well as paratransit services throughout the metropolitan area.
All incomplete or illegible application forms will be returned, resulting in delays in processing your application and your access to paratransit. Make sure you have all the necessary documents and signatures before mailing your application.
The User Guide in adapted media
Available in the following formats:
- Audio (MP3 and CD)
- Accessible Word (large characters)
Request copies by email from firstname.lastname@example.org
or by telephone at 514 280-8211 (option 4).