How to use SIRTA
- New on SIRTA!
- A few clicks to reserve
- How to use SIRTA
- Log into account
- Password forgotten
- Reserving occasional transportation one-way trip
- Reserving occasional transportation two-way trip
- Reserving regular transportation one-way trip
- Reserving regular transportation two-way trip
- Reserving a transportation for a new address
- Review your schedule of trips
- Cancelling occasional transportation
- Suspending regular transportation
- Permanently cancelling regular transportation
- A pilot project for SIRTA
New on SIRTA!
New features have been added and a number of improvements have been made to our online reservation site:
You can make a reservation for a new address on the Island of Montréal.*
A link to Google Maps lets you view the chosen address, to make sure it’s the right one.
Ease of access for one and all has been a major focus, and a screen reader has been added to assist browsing.
The time field is displayed in 24-hour format in English and French.
We are continuing to work with a group of user representatives to identify ways to improve the next SIRTA update.
*Certain trips cannot be reserved directly via SIRTA:
- Metropolitan trips, as they involve communication with another transportation service provider that cannot be automated for the time being.
- Trips to and from the CHUM, as there are two different pick-up and drop-off points at that address.
- Trips to public places where luggage is accepted, as arranging the necessary space for luggage involves manual handling.
- Trips with a travel companion using a mobility aid.
- Trips with a mobility aid that is not in the user’s file.
Make sure you check your destination’s hours before reserving.
A few clicks to reserve
Avoid waiting on the telephone at any time with SIRTA. You can request regular transportation or an occasional ride, and view all confirmed trips for a 7-day period. You don’t know SIRTA yet? Go to stm.info/ta and take a look at the videos. An agent can also coach you when you make a reservation for the first time. Call either customer service at option 4 or the reservation desk at option 1 to ask for someone. One of our staff member will call you back to assist you with SIRTA.
How to use SIRTA
Have you tried the online reservation system yet ? No need to wait any further, it’s so convenient.
A Transport adapté customer, Martin Juneau shares his tips about reserving trips online with SIRTA.
Take a look at our videos showing the online reservations process, one step at a time.
Be advised that some videos were filmed with an earlier version of SIRTA.
Log into account
Reserving occasional transportation one-way trip
Reserving occasional transportation two-way trip
Reserving regular transportation one-way trip
Reserving regular transportation two-way trip
Reserving a transportation for a new address
Review your schedule of trips
Cancelling occasional transportation
Suspending regular transportation
Permanently cancelling regular transportation
A pilot project for SIRTA
To provide you with the best possible service, we carried out a pilot project over the winter. Exceptionally, SIRTA remained open for next-day reservations, even during periods of restriction. This allowed SIRTA users to reserve their trips online and reduced wait times on our phone line.
We plan to continue this pilot project at the start of next winter.