Ways for viewing bus schedules
Bus schedules in real time are now online
Real-time is ideal to check the time remaining before the departure of your bus at your stop. Get our best estimate of the departure time of your bus and follow your bus in real time.
Choose the information tool that best suits you in order to take your real-time.
You can review bus schedules in real time on our website in the Getting Around menu, under the Schedules and maps tab and obtain our most accurate estimate for your bus' departure time at a specific bus stop. Real time also available under Useful Info, go to the Bus – Schedules section on the Networks page, select the bus line and stop that you want.
You can also select the bus schedule for a specific day including updates for daily events or operational issues, by clicking under Useful Info, go to the Bus – Schedules section on the Networks page, select the bus line and stop that you want. By saving the results page, you can keep the schedule in the favourites list in your browser.
Would you like to have the arrival times for buses at your stop for an entire week? Under Useful Info, go to the Bus – Schedules section on the Networks page, select the bus line and stop that you want, and click on « Week ». You can print your customized bus schedule or save a copy on your computer or cellphone. The latter will be accessible at all times, even when not connected to the internet.
Real time at your fingertips
Should you walk or run to your bus stop? Make smart decisions while you’re on the move thanks to bus schedules in real time available with mobile apps.
Working with all the developers
Many transit apps already use our open data to create reliable tools that perform well and are capable of quickly responding to your evolving mobility needs.Discover them all in this gallery.
You still have the application bearing the color of the STM on your mobile phone? Do not forget to remove it from your device, then download one of our partner apps
The mobile site provides the same information as the classic site but is adapted to the majority of mobile devices. There's no need to install your iPhone or Android app to access it.
Receive real time bus schedules by text message 1
Dial 52786 (LASTM), then enter your bus line number and bus stop code in the message box (separate the bus line number from the bus stop code with a space).
You’re at a bus stop at the corner of boulevard René-Lévesque and Beaver Hall (bus stop code 52627) and you want to know at what times the next eastbound 435 Express du Parc/Côte-des-Neiges buses will arrive.
- Enter call sign 52786 (LASTM).
- In your message, enter the bus line number followed by the bus stop code: 435 52627
- The reply SMS will show the arrival times of the next three buses on that line at your stop.
- Your telecommunications service provider may bill you for data transmission over its network: standard messaging fees and other charges may apply. Check with your provider and subscribe to a package, if necessary.
Call 514 288-6287 (A•U•T•O•B•U•S)
You can obtain:
1. The arrival times of the next three planned buses in real time
2. A bus schedule for the next seven days
3. The real times of the next three planned buses with a front ramp
4. A bus schedule for the next seven days of buses with a front ramp
You will be asked for the five-digit bus stop code and bus line number.
You will find this code on the sign at the bus stop or by using the Schedules tool in the Getting around section of this Web site.
At bus stops and métro stations
- De l'Église
- Du Collège
- De Castelnau
- Boul. Lacordaire at the corner of Henri-Bourassa
- De Chateaubriand at the corner of Jean-Talon
- Beaumont at the corner of L'Acadie
- Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges at the corner of Barclay
- Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges at the corner of Queen-Mary
- Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges at the corner of de la Peltrie
- Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges at the corner of Jean-Brillant
- Chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges at the corner of Bedford
- Lakeshore at Cegep/College John Abbott
- Fairview bus terminal
- Boul. Henri-Bourassa at the corner of Saint-Michel
- Boul. Saint-Michel at the corner of Jarry
- Boul. Saint-Michel at the corner of Beaubien
- Boul. Saint-Michel at the corner of de Louvain
- Boul. Saint-Michel at the corner of Émile-Journault
- Bloomfield at the corner of Jarry Ouest
- De Liège at the corner of De l'Épée
- Dunkirk at the corner of Cornwall
- Sherbrooke at the corner of Benny
- Sherbrooke at the corner of Westmore
- Deserres at the corner of Grenet
- Boul. Henri-Bourassa at the corner of Saint-Denis
- Président-Kennedy Avenue at the corner of Jeanne-Mance
- Jarry at the corner of 22e avenue
Bus line number
Direction (North, South, East, West)
Bus line name
Bus at stop. Flashing bus = imminent departure
Real time displayed in minutes: time left before next bus departure
Time of next planned bus
Hourglass indicating delay because of traffic congestion
Message CONGESTION displayed alternately with bus line name when vehicle is not moving
Information displayed on the terminals:
- Arrival times of next buses
- Display of departures in planned times (example: 14h22)
- DIsplay of departures in real time (example: in 8 min.)
- Status of traffic congestion of next buses
Now available: real time bus schedules on digital bus shelters.
Where are these digital bus shelters?
Below is a list of all intersections where digital transit shelters are located
Atwater / Maisonneuve
Atwater / Sherbrooke
Berri / Maisonneuve
Berri / René-Lévesque
Bleury / de Maisonneuve
Christophe-Colomb / Crémazie
Côte-des-Neiges / Côte-Sainte-Catherine
Côte-des-Neiges / Van-Horne
Côte-des-Neiges / Jean-Brillant
Côte-des-Neiges / Ridgewood
Côte-Sainte-Catherine / Chemin Hudson
Côte-Vertu / Marcel Laurin
De l’Acadie / Louvain
De l’Acadie / Sauvé
De Maisonneuve / Bleury
De Maisonneuve / Mansfield
De Maisonneuve / Peel
De Maisonneuve / Robert-Bourassa
Des Pins / University
Dorion / Sainte-Catherine
Frontenac / Ontario
Henri-Bourassa / Bois-de-Boulogne
Hochelaga / Moreau
Jarry / Christophe-Colomb
Jarry / Saint-Laurent
Jean-Talon / de Chateaubriand
Jean-Talon / Bloomfield
Jean-Talon / Clark
Jean-Talon / Saint-Denis
Metcalfe / René-Lévesque
Monkland / Girouard
Ontario / Amherst
Papineau / la Fontaine
Papineau / Jean-Talon
Parc / Beaumont
Peel / Saint-Jacques
Peel / Notre-Dame
Pie -IX / Fleury
Pie-IX / Ontario
Pie-IX / Pierre-De-Coubertin
Pie-IX / Sherbrooke
Pie-Ix / Jean-Talon
Queen Mary / Côte-des-Neiges
René-Lévesque / Amherst
René-Lévesque / Levert
René-Lévesque / Peel
René-Lévesque / Robert-Bourassa
René-Lévesque / Saint-Denis
René-Lévesque / Saint-Laurent
René-Lévesque / Stanley
Robert-Bourassa / Saint-Jacques
Rosemont / Saint-Vallier
Saint Michel / Saint-Joseph
Saint-Denis / Rosemont
Saint-Hubert / Crémazie (Nord)
Saint-Hubert / Legendre
Saint-Laurent / Faillon
Saint-Laurent / de Maisonneuve
Saint-Michel / Jarry
Saint-Urbain / René-Lévesque
Sauvé / Berri
Sherbrooke / des Groseilliers
Sherbrooke / Langelier
Sherbrooke / Mansfield
Sherbrooke / Trianon, Du
Sherbrooke / Cavendish
Sherbrooke / de Lorimier
Sherbrooke / Peel
Sherbrooke / Vendôme
Union / de Maisonneuve
Union / Sainte-Catherine
Van-Horne / Darlington
Van-Horne / Victoria
Villeray / Christophe-Colomb
Planned schedules - Print
Available on buses and in métro stations. You can also print out bus schedules using the "Schedules" tool in the Getting around section of this Web site.
Read the Infobus panel showing the planned arrival times of buses at the stop.
Did you know?
Real time is made possible thanks to vehicle geolocation. By knowing the exact position of every bus on the road, it is possible to predit at what time the bus will really arrive at a bus stop and to communicate this information to customers in real time. This information is displayed in minutes and is available 60 minutes before the bus arrives at the stop (e.g. bus in 15 minutes).
Schedules adjusted daily are schedules that include updates based on daily events and operational issues.
Planned schedules: Planned times are the times a bus arrives as planned. Modified 4 times a year. Perfect to help you plan your transit rides several days in advance. This information is shown in hours on all customer information tools and schedules (e.g. 13h14).
Available from these tools: Planibus, and when you choose another day than the current one, under Schedules and maps. Planned schedules are also available in the Bus – Schedules section of the « Our networks » menu. Choose the bus line and stop you want and select « Week ».
Note that planned schedules are used by the trip planning algorithm YOUR TRIP when suggesting travel options.
- Scheduled service available through the website, mobile devices and telephone are updated daily to reflect any bus runs cancelled because of operational issues (mechanical problems, etc.)
- Schedul es for the week show planned arrival times for the entire timetable period.
- You can obtain a customized schedule, for the arrival times of your bus at your bus stop for a full week or for a single, specific day.
Your customized bus schedule at your fingertips
Would you like to have the arrival time of YOUR bus at YOUR stop on hand or posted on your fridge? A new feature is now available for viewing a given bus schedule for a full week at a specific bus stop. You can keep an electronic or paper copy, depending on your needs.
Under Useful Info, go to the Bus – Schedules section on the Networks page, select the bus line and stop that you want, and click on « Week ». You can print your customized bus schedule or save a copy on your computer or cellphone. The latter will be accessible at all times, even when not connected to the internet.