- Special fare to use 747 Aéroport Montréal-Trudeau line.
- This fare is valid for 24 hours to travel on the bus, métro, exo trains and REM in Zone A (agglomeration of Montréal).
More about the line 747 YUL Montréal-Trudeau Airport / Downtown : Schedules, routes and other useful info
NEW! Be ready to board
Buy your YUL Montréal-Trudeau Airport fare directly on your smartphone. See the Where to purchase your fare section for more information.
Ride for free
65 and over: Residents of the agglomeration of Montréal ride for free in Zone A with the fare called Free 65+, All Modes A. More info.
Children aged 11 and under can travel for free at all times while accompanied by a person aged 14 or older who is supervising them. The accompanying person must have a valid and validated ticket. Maximum 5 children aged 6 to 11.The program Free travel for children is valid aboard.
The fare is $11.00.
The following fares are accepted on board:
- YUL Montréal-Trudeau Airport (see Digital fare section)
- 24-hr, All modes A
- 3-day, All modes A
- Unlimited Weekend
- Weekly and Monthly, All modes A, at regular or reduced fare.
- 4-month, All modes A
- and 24-hr, 3-day and Monthly, All modes AB, ABC and ABCD fares.
You can also pay when you get on board, but only with the exact amount in change (no paper bills).
If you want to buy your 747 fare ahead of time
If you have single transit fares (1-trip, 2-trip or 10-trip) on your OPUS card and you add a valid short-term unlimited use pass for the 747 (24-hr, 3-day or Unlimited Weekend pass), the Unlimited pass will be used first the next time you validate your OPUS card. To validate your fare card at a specific time, buy it on a non-reloadable card.
Where to purchase your fare
1. Digital fare (new!)
Download one of these mobile apps to get your YUL Montréal-Trudeau Airport fare.
The fare is available anytime, anywhere through your account.
Accepted payment methods: Visa and Mastercard
The fare is available anytime, anywhere, either at the airport or when bus 747 is proposed for the requested trip.
Accepted payment methods: Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards.
Rules of use
- Your digital fare can be validated only by the driver on board the 747 YUL Aéroport / Centre-ville bus.
- You must activate your fare on the mobile app before boarding the 747 bus. You will then have 120 minutes to validate it with the driver. On Transit, all fares purchased in the same transaction will be activated at the same time.
- To activate the fare on your phone, you must be connected to Wi-Fi or a data plan.
- On the bus, you will get a transfer that is valid for 24 hours to travel on the bus, métro, train and REM in Zone A (agglomeration of Montréal).
- Your fare cannot be cancelled or refunded.
2. At the YUL Montréal-Trudeau airport
With the Chrono or Transit mobile apps (see Digital fare section).
There are fare vending machines in the international arrivals area. Payment in cash, by debit card or with VISA or MasterCard credit card.
At the STM fare booth located in the international arrivals area.
For more information, you may inquire at the STM information counter located in the international arrival area or ask one of the STM representatives near the bus stop outside the airport
3. In the bus
The $11.00 fare can also be paid in cash with exact change on the bus (no paper bills).
4. Before leaving for the airport
- With the Chrono or Transit mobile apps (see Digital fare section)
- In all of our métro stations
- At the Gare d'Autocars de Montréal, at the tcket counter
- At one of 12 designated Agence de mobilité durable parking pay stations, located near line 747 bus stops. There is also a parking pay station located in front of the departure point at the Gare d'Autocars de Montréal.
A ticket purchased from a parking pay station is only valid for a one-way trip to the airport and must be used within two hours of purchase.
- Check Infobus sign at any line 747 bus stop and find one of 12 designated Agence de mobilité durable parking pay stations where you can buy a 747 fare.
- Go to pay station identified by blue P$ sign.
- Enter the numbers 0747 and follow on-screen instructions.
- Take ticket and use it within two hours of purchase.
- Give ticket to driver who, in turn, will hand you a proof of payment valid for a one-way trip. Note that it can not be used for return trip on 747 or to interrupt trip and resume it later on 747.
- Pay station accepts payment for 747 every day, 24 hours a day.