- Special fare to use 747 Aéroport Montréal-Trudeau line.
- The fare allows you to travel on the STM bus, métro, exo train and REM trains (when they become operational) in Zone A.
The fare is $11, payable upon boarding the bus in coins only, for the exact amount (no paper bills).
Free at all times for children aged 11 and under accompanied by a person aged 14 or older with a valid ticket. The program Family outings is valid aboard.
The following fares are also accepted on the 747 at no additional cost:
- 24 hrs, All modes A
- 3-day, All modes A
- Unlimited Weekend
- Weekly and Monthly, All modes A, at regular or reduced fare.
- 4-month, All modes A
- and monthly All modes AB, ABC and ABCD fares.
If you want to buy your 747 fare card ahead of time
If you have single transit fares (1 trip, 2 trips or 10 trips) on your OPUS card and you add a valid short-term unlimited use pass for the 747 (1-day, 3-day or unlimited weekend pass), the unlimited pass will be used first the next time you validate your OPUS card. To validate your 747 fare card at a specific time, buy it on a non-reloadable card.
Where to purchase your fare
1. At the YUL Montréal-Trudeau airport
There are four fare vending machines in the international arrivals area. Payment in cash, by debit card or with VISA or MasterCard credit card.
For more information, you may inquire at the STM information counter located in the international arrival area or ask one of the STM representatives near the bus stop outside the airport
2. Before leaving for the airport, you can also buy your fare:
- In métro stations
- At one of 12 designated Agence de mobilité durable parking pay stations, located near line 747 bus stops.
A ticket purchased from a parking pay station is only valid for a one-way trip to the airport and must be used within two hours of purchase.
- Check Infobus sign at any line 747 bus stop and find one of 12 designated Agence de mobilité durable parking pay stations where you can buy a 747 fare.
- Go to pay station identified by blue P$ sign.
- Enter the numbers 0747 and follow on-screen instructions.
- Take ticket and use it within two hours of purchase.
- Give ticket to driver who, in turn, will hand you a proof of payment valid for a one-way trip. Note that it can not be used for return trip on 747 or to interrupt trip and resume it later on 747.
- Pay station accepts payment for 747 every day, 24 hours a day.
3. In the bus
The $11 fare can also be paid in cash with exact change on the bus (no paper bills).