24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
This line runs between YUL Montréal-Trudeau airport, Lionel-Groulx and Berri-UQAM métro stations and the Gare d'Autocars de Montréal.
Where to purchase your fare
NEW at YUL Montréal-Trudeau Airport !
Be ready to board!
Buy your YUL Montréal-Trudeau Airport fare directly on your smartphone.
A new fare vending machine has been added next to the STM information counter in the international arrivals area.
In addition to customer service, the STM information counter now also sells transit fares. Our employees are there for you!
Download one of these mobile apps to get your YUL Montréal-Trudeau Airport fare.
The fare is available anytime, anywhere through your account.
Accepted payment methods: Visa or Mastercard.
The fare is available anytime, anywhere, either at the airport or when bus 747 is proposed for the requested trip.
Accepted payment methods: Visa, Mastercard and American Express credit cards.
How to use it
- Your digital fare can be validated only by the driver on board the 747 YUL Aéroport / Centre-ville bus.
- You must activate your fare on the mobile app before boarding the 747 bus. You will then have 120 minutes to validate it with the driver. On Transit, all fares purchased in the same transaction will be activated at the same time.
- To activate the fare on your phone, you must be connected to Wi-Fi or a data plan.
- On the bus, you will get a transfer that is valid for 24 hours to travel on the bus, métro, train and REM in Zone A (agglomeration of Montréal).
- Your fare cannot be cancelled or refunded.
- With the Chrono or Transit mobile apps (see Digital fare section).
- There are fare vending machines in the international arrivals area. Payment in cash, by debit card or with VISA or MasterCard credit card.
- At the STM fare booth locaeted in the internatinal arrivals area.
- For more information, you may inquire at the STM information counter located in the international arrival area or ask one of the STM representatives near the bus stop outside the airport
The $11.00 fare can also be paid in cash with exact change on the bus (no paper bills).
With the Chrono or Transit mobile apps (see Digital fare section).
In all of our métro stations
At the Gare d'Autocars de Montréal, at the tcket counter
At one of 14 designated Agence de mobilité durable parking pay stations, located near line 747 bus stops. There is also a parking pay station located in front of the departure point at the Gare d'Autocars de Montréal.
A ticket purchased from a parking pay station is only valid for a one-way trip to the airport and must be used within two hours of purchase.
- Check Infobus sign at any line 747 bus stop and find one of 14 designated Agence de mobilité durable parking pay stations where you can buy a 747 fare.
- Go to pay station identified by blue P$ sign.
- Enter the numbers 0747 and follow on-screen instructions.
- Take ticket and use it within two hours of purchase.
- Give ticket to driver who, in turn, will hand you a proof of payment valid for a one-way trip. Note that it can not be used for return trip on 747 or to interrupt trip and resume it later on 747.
- Pay station accepts payment for 747 every day, 24 hours a day.
More information about fares available on board line 747.
Fares sold at the airport
Here are the fares available on the fare vending machines located at the airport:
- 24-hr, All modes A
- 3-day, All modes A
- Unlimited Weekend
- Weekly and Monthly, All modes A, at regular or reduced fare.
- 4-month, All modes A
- 24-hr, 3-day and Monthly, All modes AB, ABC and ABCD fares.
Ride for free!
Children aged 11 and under can travel for free at all times while accompanied by a person aged 14 or older who is supervising them. The accompanying person must have a valid and validated ticket. Maximum 5 children aged 6 to 11.The program Free travel for children is valid aboard.
Two options are available to you:
1. Short route
- The line runs only between Lionel-Groulx métro station and YUL Montréal-Trudeau airport.
2. Long route
- The line runs between Gare d'autocars de Montréal ( Berri-UQAM métro station) and stops at 11 different locations, including many hotels on René-Lévesque Boulevard as well as Lionel-Groulx métro station.
Consult the complete stop list :
Where to take it?
At the airport (Eastbound towards downtown)
- The 747 stop is located a few meters from the exit at door 28.
At the Gare d'Autocars de Montréal (Westbound towards the airport)
- The departure point is located inside the bus station, at platform 15.
At the Lionel-Groulx métro station
- The bus stop is located in front of the main entrace of the station.
The STM complies with Highway Safety Code regulations.The Code stipulates that all luggage / equipment on a bus must be stowed to ensure that:
- Driver can move freely aboard bus and efficiently operate vehicle;
- Passengers have unobstructed access to all exits;
- Passengers are protected against injury from falling or shifting items carried on the bus.
Bicycles are accepted aboard 747 shuttle buses under certain conditions:
- Bike must be stored in a rigid travel case made for shipping;
- Folding bikes are also accepted, but must be placed in a soft carrying case;
- Bikes must be placed on the luggage racks.
Please note that bus drivers may refuse customers travelling with bike case or any other type of luggage to avoid hindering other passengers aboard. Drivers may ask customer to wait for the next bus.
Be advised that two types of buses are used to operate the 747 shuttle.
Size of luggage racks
One type of bus has 1 rack at the back of the bus:
- 152 cm wide, 68 cm deep, and 177 cm high (approx. 5 ft by 2ft by 6 ft)
The other has 3 racks (2 in front and 1 at the back):
- 152 cm wide, 68 cm deep, and 101 cm high (approx. 5 ft by 2 ft by 3.5 ft)
- 121 cm wide, 68 cm deep, and 101 cm high (approx. 4 ft by 2ft by 3.5 ft)
- 121 cm wide, 68 cm deep, and 182 cm hign (approx. 4 ft by 2 ft by 6 ft)
All stops on this line are universally accessible. Check your schedule in real time before heading to the bus stop
A display and public address system is installed in all our buses, allowing you to see and/or hear announcements about upcoming bus stops
Buses on this route are equipped with an accessibility ramp located at the front entrance of the vehicle
Did you know?
Your driver can lower the floor of the bus to sidewalk level, regardless of whether you use a mobility aid or not. Simply ask before getting on or off the bus.