- One trip for a group composed of one adult and a maximum of ten children age 6 – 13.
- The group must travel at the same time and remain together at all times.
- The group may transfer between bus and metro lines.
The ticket is valid for 120 minutes after it is validated.
- You may not make return trips or interrupt your trip and take another bus on the same route.
- You may not return to the metro system once you have left a station.
- In the metro, you must validate the group ticket at the turnstyle on the left side of the ticket booth. This validation will allow eleven people (1 adult and 10 children) to pass through the turnstyle.
- This fare is not valid for the YUL Aéroport MTl-Trudeau (747) shuttle.
Where to purchase
In the metro: from a fare vending machine or the station officer
Proof of payment
A validated transit fare is your proof of payment. You must keep it for the duration of your trip and show it to an inspector upon request.
If you are unable to show proof of payment, you will be subject to a fine of up to $500 (plus costs).