- One trip for a group composed of one adult and a maximum of ten children age 6 – 13.
- The group must travel at the same time and remain together at all times.
- The group may transfer between bus and metro lines.
- This fare lets you travel by bus and métro on the STM network only, including Laval and Longueuil stations.
The ticket is valid for 120 minutes after it is validated.
- You may not make return trips or interrupt your trip and take another bus on the same route.
- You may not return to the metro system once you have left a station.
- In the metro, you must validate the group ticket at the turnstyle on the side of the ticket booth. This validation will allow eleven people (1 adult and 10 children aged 6 to 13) to pass through the turnstyle.
- Good news: the group pass can be combined with the free children in effect at all times for children aged 5 to 11, which allows up to five children aged 11 and under to travel for free when accompanied by a person aged 14 and over who supervises them.
Thus, an adult holding the title of group, could accompany up to 15 children.
- This fare is not valid for the 747 YUL Aéroport / Centre-ville line.
Where to purchase
In the metro: from a fare vending machine (only in zone A) or the station officer.
Proof of payment
A validated transit fare is your proof of payment. You must keep it for the duration of your trip and show it to an inspector upon request.
If you are unable to show proof of payment, you will be subject to a fine of up to $500 (plus costs).