- Unlimited travel between 4 p.m. on Friday and 5 a.m. on Monday.
- This fare is valid on the YUL Aéroport MTl-Trudeau (747) shuttle and exo, RTL, STL transit networks.
This transit fare is valid between 4 p.m. on Friday and 5 a.m. on Monday.
- This transit fare cannot be charged on an OPUS card that already contains a 1 day, 3 day, unlimited evening, or unlimited weekend fare.
- The unlimited weekend fare will be deducted before any other fare (1, 2 or 10 trips) charged on the OPUS card.
Where to purchase
- In the metro: from a fare vending machine or a station officer
- At one of the STM’s points of sale
Proof of payment
A validated transit fare is your proof of payment. You must keep it for the duration of your trip and show it to an inspector upon request.
If you are unable to show proof of payment, you will be subject to a fine of up to $500 (plus costs).