Unlimited travel for 24 hours.
This fare allows you to travel on the bus, métro, train and REM trains in Zone A.
This fare is valid on the 747 YUL Aéroport / Centre-ville line.
This transit fare is valid for 24 hours from the time it is validated (not from the time it is purchased).
Example: a fare validated at 10 p.m. on Monday will be valid until 9:59 p.m. on Tuesday.
- This transit fare cannot be charged on an OPUS card that already contains a 24-hr, All modes A, 3-day, All modes A, Unlimited Evening, or Unlimited Weekend fare.
- The 24-hr, All modes A fare will be deducted before any other fare (1, 2 or 10 trips) charged on the OPUS card.
- This fare is not valid outside of Zone A. For trips to and from métro stations in Laval and Longueuil, you need an All Modes AB fare.
Where to purchase
- In the métro, at fare vending machines or from station agents
- At an authorized retailer
- On OPUS en ligne
- At metropolitan ticket offices
Proof of payment
A validated transit fare is your proof of payment. You must keep it for the duration of your trip and show it to an inspector upon request.
If you are unable to show proof of payment, you will be subject to a fine of up to $500 (plus costs).