Everything you need to know about transfers for All modes fare.
From the time you first validate your fare card, you have 120 minutes to complete your trip. The validation date and time are stamped on the back of your ticket.
Transfers allow you to go from bus to métro (or vice-versa), or from one bus line to another, from bus to train (or vice-versa) or from train to métro (or vice-versa) and/or with REM when in service.
You cannot make round trips or interrupt your trip once you have left one of the modes of transportation listed above and then resume your trip on the same line.
Accepted transfers (120 minutes max)
- Between two bus lines, e.g., 80 Avenue du Parc northbound, 161 Van Horne westbound.
- Between three bus lines, e.g., 30 Saint-Denis northbound, 18 Beaubien westbound, 55 Saint-Laurent northbound.
- Bus to métro, e.g., 121 Sauvé/Côte-Vertu, Orange line towards Montmorency, 24 Sherbrooke eastbound.
- Métro to bus, e.g., Yellow line to Berri-UQAM Station, Orange line towards Montmorency, 711 Parc-du-Mont-Royal / Oratoire westbound.
- Bus to train, e.g., 203 – Carson eastbound, Vaudreuil – Hudson exo line at Pointe-Claire station.
- Train to bus, e.g., Saint-Jérome exo line at Montreal West train station, 162 – Westminster westbound.
- Métro to train,e.g. Orange line towards Côte-Vertu, Candiac exo line at Lucien-L'Allier station.
- Train to métro, e.g., Vaudreuil – Hudson exo line at Lucien-L'Allier station, Orange line towards Montmorency
- Bus, to train to métro, e.g., 49 Maurice-Duplessis, Mascouche exo line at Rivière-des-Prairies station, Orange line at Central Station / Bonaventure station).
- Bus round-trip, e.g., 45 Papineau northbound, 45 Papineau southbound.
- Métro round-trip, e.g., Green line towards Honoré-Beaugrand, exiting the métro station, Green line towards Angrignon.
- Métro trip interruption, e.g., Orange line towards Côte-Vertu, getting of the métro to walk between 2 stations and coming back to Orange line towards Côte-Vertu.