- The 2 trips, All Modes A fare is valid for two trips by the same customer. Please note that the 2 trips, All Modes A fare is not made for sharing.
- This fare allows you to travel on the bus, métro, train and REM trains (when they become operational) in Zone A.
It is more economical to purchase a 2 trips, All modes A fare because you avoid waiting in line again to purchase a second fare card and the per-trip cost is $3.25 instead of $3.50.
Your fare card can be used for 120 minutes once it has been validated.
- You may not make return trips or interrupt your trip and take another bus on the same line.
- You may not return to the métro system once you have left a métro station.
- This fare is not valid for the 747 YUL Aéroport / Centre-Ville line.
- This fare is not valid outside of Zone A. For trips to and from métro stations in Laval and Longueuil, you need an All Modes AB fare.
Regular fare: $6.50
Reduced fare - age 6 -17: $4.50
Reduced fare - age 65 and +: $2.25
* To benefit from a reduced fare, you must have a photo ID OPUS card. Only reduced fares for children age 6 to 11 may be purchased at fare booths without showing a photo ID OPUS card.
Where to purchase
- In the métro, at fare vending machines or from station agents
- At an authorized retailer
- On OPUS en ligne
- At metropolitan ticket offices
The 2 trips fare, All Modes A fare is available on L'Occasionnelle in all our points of sale.
Proof of payment
A validated transit fare is your proof of payment. You must keep it for the duration of your trip and show it to an inspector upon request.
If you are unable to show proof of payment, you will be subject to a fine of up to $500 (plus costs)