Info Coronavirus (COVID-19) : Passenger per vehicle limit
Beginning on July 27, we are ending our limit of one passenger per vehicle. It will now be possible to have up to two passengers per vehicle.
This is the maximum number of customers recommended by public health authorities and is possible due to the mandatory wearing of face coverings in all public transit.
The taxibus is a public transit alternative for areas where it is not possible to establish a regular bus service.
The rules for the taxibus service may vary from one area to another. Please visit the taxibus page for your area to learn more.
Available Taxibus service
- Côte-Vertu Ouest
- Gare Anjou – Parc industriel
- Gare Anjou — Secteur résidentiel Rivière-des-Prairies
- Gare Lachine
- Gare Rivière-des-Prairies – Pointe-aux-Prairies
- Gare Rivière-des-Prairies – Secteur A40
- Parc industriel Lachine/Gare Dorval
- Parc Jean-Drapeau
- Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue - quartier Sainte-Marie
- Technoparc Montréal