How does the service work?
283 Technoparc Montréal shared Taxibus service run between the Sunnybrooke train station and Technoparc Montréal
How to use the service?
It's easy! Book your trip within the defined time schedule and board within a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Mention the name of the service, your boarding and disembarking stops and the number of people accompanying you,
- Indicate the desired boarding OR disembarking time
- Arrive at your stop at least 5 minutes before the taxi arrives
Booking 30 minutes before your trip will guarantee you a seat on board.
There are two ways to reserve you trip:
- By phone at 514 636-6666
- Online (in french) New: You can follow the taxi's position in real time.
If you use a mobility aid requesting the use of an accessible taxi, mention this when making your reservation by phone. Note that an online reservation does not allow to consider this need.
How much does the service cost?
You must show a valid transit fare that is one of the accepted Shared taxibus fares when you board a taxi.
Accepted transit passes:
Accepted fares on OPUS card:
- Monthy, All modes A
- Weekly, All modes A
- 4-month, All modes A
- Monthy passes, All modes AB, ABC, ABCD and bus fares are also allowed.
Accepted fare on magnetic card:
- 1-trip, All modes A
Cash payment is not accepted onboard taxis.
For customers transferring to bus, métro or train networks:
You must pay your fare by validating it or making a cash payment when you board a bus and train or enter the métro station. Regular fares apply.
In service from Monday to Friday, except on public holidays.
From 5:45am to 9:45am
From 3:15pm to 7:15pm
Shared Taxibus service stops
- Gare Sunnybrooke (TPM-100)
- Marie Curie / Cie Astra Zeneca (TPM-101)
- Frederick Banting / No 7290 (TPM-102)
- Frederick Banting / No 7150 (TPM-103)
- Alfred Nobel / Albert Einstein (TPM-104)
- Albert Einstein / Marie Curie (TPM-105)
- Marie Curie / No 2450 (TPM-106)
- Alexander Fleming / Alfred Nobel (TPM-107)
- Alfred Nobel / Albert Einstein (TPM-108)
- Alfred Nobel / Frederick Banting (TPM-109)
- Alfred Nobel / Marie Curie (TPM-110)
- Marie Curie / No 2800 (TPM-111)
- S.Régis / No 1050 (TPM-112)