How does the service work?
The 292 Parc Jean-Drapeau Shared Taxibus service consists of providing a seasonal service from the day after Labour Day in September to the day before Québec's Fête nationale in June of the following year, in order to connect the Jean-Drapeau métro station and places of interest on Notre-Dame and Sainte-Hélène islands that are not accessible by bus during this period and that are more than one kilometre from the station.
At all times, trips must have the following stop as their origin or destination (terminus):
- Jean-Drapeau métro station
How to use the service?
It's easy! Book your trip within the defined time schedule and board within a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Mention the name of the service, your boarding and disembarking stops and the number of people accompanying you,
- Indicate the desired boarding OR disembarking time
- Arrive at your stop at least 5 minutes before the taxi arrives
Booking 30 minutes before your trip will guarantee you a seat on board.
There are two ways to reserve you trip:
- By phone at 514 273-6331
- Online New: You can receive text notifications when the vehicle is approaching.
If you use a mobility aid requesting the use of an accessible taxi, mention this when making your reservation by phone. Note that an online reservation does not allow to consider this need.
How much does the service cost?
You must show a valid transit fare that is one of the accepted Shared taxibus fares when you board a taxi.
Accepted transit passes:
Accepted fares on OPUS card:
- Monthy, All modes A
- Weekly, All modes A
- 4-month, All modes A
- Monthy passes, All modes AB, ABC, ABCD and bus fares are also allowed.
Accepted fare on magnetic card:
- 1-trip, All modes A
Cash payment is not accepted onboard taxis.
For customers transferring to bus, métro or train networks:
You must pay your fare by validating it or making a cash payment when you board a bus and train or enter the métro station. Regular fares apply.
In service from Monday to Sunday all day, from the day after Labour Day in September to the day before Quebec's Fête nationale in June of the following year, except on public holidays
Monday to Sunday
From 6:30am to 7:15pm
Open the Parc Jean-Drapeau taxibus map in your browser.
Shared Taxibus stops
- Station Jean-Drapeau (PJD-101)
- Bassin olympique – Quartier des athlètes (PJD-102)
- Pavillon des services (PJD-103)
- Pavillon de la Tunisie (PJD-104)
- Paddocks sud – 200 Gilles Villeneuve (PJD-105)
- Pavillon du Canada (PJD-106)
- La Ronde - Bureaux (PJD-107)
- Musée Stewart (PJD-108)
The Jean-Drapeau métro station stop is located in parking lot P6 of Jean-Drapeau Park, and is accessible from the bus loop. Consult the following map for more details.