How does the taxibus service work?
The 288 Gare Anjou – Parc industriel is a Shared Taxibus service that desserve the exo Anjou Train station and the industrial park.
How to use this service
It's easy! Book your trip within the defined time schedule and board within a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Mention the name of the service, your boarding and disembarking stops and the number of people accompanying you,
- Indicate the desired boarding OR disembarking time
- Arrive at your stop at least 5 minutes before the taxi arrives
Booking 30 minutes before your trip will guarantee you a seat on board.
There are two ways to reserve you trip:
- By phone at 514 273-6331
- Online New: You can receive text notifications when the vehicle is approaching.
If you use a mobility aid requesting the use of an accessible taxi, mention this when making your reservation by phone. Note that an online reservation does not allow to consider this need.
How much does this service cost?
You must show a valid transit fare that is one of the accepted Shared taxibus fares when you board a taxi.
Accepted transit passes:
Accepted fares on OPUS card:
- Monthy, All modes A.
- Weekly, All modes A.
- 4-month, All modes A.
- Monthy passes, All modes AB, ABC, ABCD and bus fares are also allowed.
- Free 65+ All Modes A (Residents of the agglomeration of Montréal).
Accepted fare on magnetic card:
- 1-trip, All modes A.
Cash payment is not accepted onboard taxis.
For customers transferring to bus, métro or train networks:
You must pay your fare by validating it or making a cash payment when you board a bus and train or enter the métro station. Regular fares apply.
In service from Monday to Friday during rush hours exept on public holidays.
From 5:45am to 9:15am
From 4:15pm to 18:45pm
Shared Taxibus stops
- Gare Anjou Sud (PAN-100)
- Larrey / Colbert (PAN-101)
- Colbert / Bombardier (PAN-102)
- Parkway / J. René Ouimet (PAN-103)
- Ray Lawson / Jules Léger (PAN-104)
- Parkway / Grenache (PAN-105)
- Jarry / Edison (PAN-106)
- Du Golf / Du Parcours (PAN-107)
- Des Sciences / Ray Lawson (PAN-108)
- Des Sciences / Du Golf (PAN-109)
- Des Sciences / Des Bâtisseurs (PAN-110)