How does the service work?
The 281 Senneville Shared Taxibus provides a link between the village of Senneville, Gouin Boulevard (line 68- Pierrefonds), the Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue train station and the MacDonald terminus (John Abbott College, lines 200 Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue, 211 Bord-du-Lac, 212 Sainte-Anne, 405 Express Bord-du-Lac and 411 Express Lionel-Groulx).
At all times, trips must have one of the following stops as their origin or destination (terminus):
- Macdonald Terminus (bus routes: 200, 211, 212, 405 and 411)
- Senneville City Hall (Senneville / Morningside)
- Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue train station
- Pierrefonds Line 68 Terminus (Cap-Saint-Jacques / Gouin)
How to use the service?
It's easy! Book your trip within the defined time schedule and board within a maximum of 30 minutes.
- Mention the name of the service, your boarding and disembarking stops and the number of people accompanying you,
- Indicate the desired boarding OR disembarking time
- Arrive at your stop at least 5 minutes before the taxi arrives
Booking 30 minutes before your trip will guarantee you a seat on board.
There are two ways to reserve you trip:
- By phone at 514 636-6666
- Online (in french) New: You can follow the taxi's position in real time.
If you use a mobility aid requesting the use of an accessible taxi, mention this when making your reservation by phone. Note that an online reservation does not allow to consider this need.
How much does the service cost?
You must show a valid transit fare that is one of the accepted Shared taxibus fares when you board a taxi.
Accepted transit passes:
Accepted fares on OPUS card:
- Monthy, All modes A.
- Weekly, All modes A.
- 4-month, All modes A.
- Monthy passes, All modes AB, ABC, ABCD and bus fares are also allowed.
- Free 65+ All Modes A (Residents of the agglomeration of Montréal).
Accepted fare on magnetic card:
- 1-trip, All modes A.
Cash payment is not accepted onboard taxis.
For customers transferring to bus, métro or train networks:
You must pay your fare by validating it or making a cash payment when you board a bus and train or enter the métro station. Regular fares apply.
In operation from Monday to Sunday, all day, as well as on public holidays.
From 5:30am to 11pm
Weekends and public holidays
From 6am to 11pm
- S. Anne / Terminus Macdonald (SNV-100)
- Gare S. Anne (SNV-101)
- Senneville / Muir Park (SNV-102)
- Senneville / Elmwood (SNV-103)
- Senneville / Morningside (SNV-104)
- Senneville / Sunset (SNV-105)
- Laboratoires Charles River (SNV-106)
- Senneville / No 149 (SNV-107)
- Senneville / No 166 (SNV-108)
- Senneville / Nord du No 190 (SNV-109)
- Senneville / Angus (SNV-110)
- Senneville / Sud du No 246 (SNV-111)
- Senneville / No 265 (SNV-112)
- Senneville / Phillips (SNV-113)
- Senneville / No 296 (SNV-114)
- Senneville / Lauzon (SNV-115)
- Senneville / Lauzon (SNV-116)
- Senneville / No 296 (SNV-117)
- Senneville / Phillips (SNV-118)
- Senneville / No 265 (SNV-119)
- Senneville / Sud du No 246 (SNV-120)
- Senneville / Angus (SNV-121)
- Senneville / Nord du No 190 (SNV-122)
- Senneville / No 166 (SNV-123)
- Senneville / No 149 (SNV-124)
- Senneville / No 88 (SNV-125)
- Senneville / Sunset (SNV-126)
- Senneville / Morningside (SNV-127)
- Senneville / Elmwood (SNV-128)
- Senneville / Muir Park (SNV-129)
- Gare S. Anne (SNV-130)
- Elmwood / Opp 25 (SNV-132)
- Elmwood / No 25 (SNV-133)
- Senneville / No 88 (SNV-134)
- Cap-Saint-Jacques (SNV-135)
- Tunstall / No 35 (SNV-136)
- Tunstall / Opp 35 (SNV-137)
- Senneville / A40 (SNV-138)
- Senneville / A40 (SNV-139)