How does it work?
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Info
Wearing a face covering is mandatory in our Taxibus service. A maximum of two passengers per vehicle can be paired. This maximum number of clients per vehicle complies with the recommendations issued by the public health authorities.
The Côte-Vertu Ouest shared taxibus service is available on Saturdays and Sundays, including public holidays. The service provides a link between Côte-Vertu métro station and taxibus stops in the Côte-Vertu Ouest industrial park during the day and evening.
The service will be offered in both directions, 6:15 a.m. to 12:05 a.m.
- Westbound: Service every 30 minutes, starting at 6:15 a.m. until the last departure at 11:45 p.m.
- Eastbound: Service every 30 minutes, starting at 6:35 a.m. until the last departure at 12:05 a.m.
How to use the service
New! You can now make a reservation online(in French).
- You must book your trip prior to each use by calling 514 636-6666 or online(in French).
- From April 1 to November 30, you must book at least 40 minutes before your trip.
- From December 1 to March 31, you must book at least 60 minutes before your trip.
- If you use a mobility aid requesting the use of an accessible taxi, mention this when making your reservation by phone. Note that an online reservation does not allow to consider this need.
How much does it cost?
You must show a valid transit fare that is one of the accepted Transport adapté and taxi fares when you board a taxi.
Monthly, weekly and four-month passes on OPUS cards, as well as 1-trip fares on magnetic fare cards are accepted. Monthly TRAM passes for the right fare zone are also allowed.
For customers transferring to STM bus or métro networks:
You must pay your fare by validating it or making a cash payment when you board a bus or enter the métro station. Bus and métro fares apply.
For customers transferring to the exo commuter train network:
You must validate your fare at the train station. Cash or TRAIN fares (monthly, 1-trip or tickets) cannot be used to pay for a trip made in a taxibus.
Cash payments and exo TRAIN fares are not accepted onboard taxis.
Saturdays and Sundays
Shared taxibus stops
- Côte-Vertu / Montée-de-Liesse (CVE-100)
- Côte-Vertu / Montée-de-Liesse (CVE-101)
- Côte-Vertu / S. Amour (CVE-102)
- Côte-Vertu / S. Amour (CVE-103)
- Côte-Vertu / Garderie Canadair (CVE-104)
- Côte-Vertu / Garderie Canadair (CVE-105)
- Côte-Vertu / Hervé S. Martin (CVE-106)
- Côte-Vertu / Hervé S. Martin (Cve-107)
- Côte-Vertu / Centre technique Air Canada (CVE-108)
- Côte-Vertu / Centre technique Air Canada (CVE-109)
- Gohier / Côte-Vertu (CVE-110)
Area covered by shared taxibus service