- A trip for one person via paratransit
- Fare purchased in advance
- In the metro, cash only, from a ticket booth attendant
- In the metro, with a debit card, credit card, or cash, from a ticket vending machine
Proof of elegibility for paratransit
You must show your OPUS paratransit ID card to the driver when boarding.
Proof of payment
When you pay your fare, the driver collects your ticket (magnetic card) and notes this on his or her trip sheet. This is your proof of payment.
At any time, STM inspectors can proceed with fare control by asking your proof of payment during your transportation aboard our vehicles. Without this proof, fines of up to $500 (excluding fees) may be imposed.
- If you are eligible for a reduced fare, the words “tarif réduit” will appear on your OPUS paratransit ID card. Only children aged 6 to 11 receive the reduced fare on the bus by paying with the exact change.