How does the service work?
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Info
Wearing a face covering is mandatory in our Taxibus service. A maximum of two passengers per vehicle can be paired. This maximum number of clients per vehicle complies with the recommendations issued by the public health authorities.
The Gare Rivière-des-Prairies – Secteur A40 taxibus is in service from Monday to Friday, except on public holidays. It follows a unidirectional route from the train station.
How to use the service?
You must book your trip prior to each use by calling 514 273-6331 or online (in French).
- From April 1 to November 30, you must book at least 40 minutes prior to your trip.
- From December 1 to March 31, you must book at least 60 minutes before your trip.
- If you use a mobility aid requesting the use of an accessible taxi, mention this when making your reservation by phoneor online on the taxi company website(in French).
How much does the service cost?
You must show a valid transit fare that is one of the accepted Transport adapté and taxi fares when you board a taxi.
Monthly, weekly and four-month passes on OPUS cards, as well as 1-trip fares on magnetic fare cards are accepted. Monthly TRAM passes for the right fare zone are also allowed.
For customers transferring to STM bus or métro networks:
You must pay your fare by validating it or making a cash payment when you board a bus or enter the métro station. Bus and métro fares apply.
For customers transferring to the exo commuter train network:
You must validate your fare at the train station. Cash or TRAIN fares (monthly, 1-trip or tickets) cannot be used to pay for a trip made in a taxibus.
Cash payments and exo TRAIN fares are not accepted onboard taxis.
Monday to Friday, during morning and afternoon rush hour periods.
The taxibus service starts and ends at Rivière-des-Prairies Train Station.
Departures in morning rush hour
Departures in evening rush hour
You can board or get off the taxibus from one of the following stops:
- Gare Rivière-des-Prairies (GRA-101)
- Centre d’épuration Jean-R. Marcotte (GRA-102)
- 40e avenue et boul. Métropolitain Est (direction Ouest) (GRA-103)
- 12525 boul. Métropolitain Est (GRA-104)
- 12321 boul. Métropolitain Est (GRA-105)
- 12225 boul. Métropolitain Est (GRA-106)
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste / Henri-Bourassa (GRA-107)
Be aware that the taxibus follows a unidirectional route from the train station. It will travel only in the order of the stops above. The taxibus route also ends at the train station.
Area covered by shared taxibus service
Consult or print the Gare Rivière-des-Prairies - Secteur A40 taxibus leaflet.
Open the Gare Rivière-des-Prairies - Secteur A40 taxibus map in your browser.