The Olympic Park and surroundings
We love the Olympic Park for the Olympic Stadium and its tower, Financière Sun Life Esplanade and Saputo Stadium. Space for Life also offers other activities nearby, such as the Biodome, the Rio Tinto Alcan Planetarium and the Botanical Garden.
After your visit, escape for a break to the vast green oasis of Maisonneuve Park!
It's worth the trip!
There’s something for everyone in this area that is Sooo Montréal.
How to get there?
- The Stadium
- The Esplanade Financière Sun Life
- The Botanical Garden
- The Dufresne-Nincheri Museum
- The Montréal Tower
- The Biodôme
- The Sports Centre
- The Rio Tinto Alcan Planétarium
- The Saputo Stadium
Pick-up and drop-of places 1
- Olympic Stadium
- Botanical Garden
- Rio Tinto Alcan Planétarium
- Saputo Stadium
You will be directed outside, where greeters will guide you to the Esplanade, which is accessible to pedestrians by means of three entry points: via Boulevard Pie‑IX, and via ramps facing Desjardins, Létourneux and Bennett streets. Four search points will be set up on the Esplanade and an additional one at 4545 Avenue Pierre‑De Coubertin.
People with limited mobility and families with strollers are the only ones allowed to use the indoor corridor to the Stadium.
Trip planning tools to get there easily
The "Your trip" tool in the Getting around section of our website will show you which bus lines or métro stations to use to reach your destination.
Just enter your departure point and destination addresses to get directions!
Avoid line-ups during snowstorms by purchasing your fare in advance.
- You can go to one of many authorized retailers to purchase the fare you want.
- You can pay cash aboard the bus, but make sure you have the exact change. Check the amount by consulting the current fare schedule.
- You can go to the nearest métro station and purchase your fare from either:
- The fare booth attendant
- One of the automated fare vending machines
Transit fare cards are not sold on the bus.
The fares you buy are loaded on different fare media. Click on each one to see how to use it.
Keep your fare card with you :
Hold on to your fare card until the end of your trip, because once it is validated, it serves as your proof of payment. Otherwise, you could be fined a minimum of $150 plus fees.
If you have limited mobility or use a wheelchair, please read the section about network accessibility on our website.
- Pick-up and drop-off locations may be temporarily blocked by construction work or detours. Our Transport adapté customer service agents will let you know when you book your reservation if this is the case..