|Towards Honoré-Beaugrand||Towards Angrignon|
After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 3 to 5 minutes||Every 4 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 6 to 12 minutes|
- Accès Pie-IX Ouest, 2700, boul. Pie-IX, H1V 2E9
- Accès Pie-IX Est, 2705, boul. Pie-IX, H1V 3P1
Around this station
The underground corridor from Pie-IX métro station to the Olympic Stadium is open.
How do I get to the special shuttle in case of a métro service interruption?
Two stops are available at this station and the signs are easily identifiable since they are green, the color of the métro line they serve.
Due to the current work, SPS stops are moved to these locations:
- Eastbound towards Honoré-Beaugrand: bus stop 53088 located on Hochelaga, at the corner of Pie-IX.
- Westbound towards Angrignon: Bus stop 53086, located on Hochelaga, at the corner of Pie-IX.
Usually located at these locations
- Eastbound towards Honoré-Beaugrand: bus stop 60990 located on Pierre-de-Coubertin, at the corner of Desjardins.
- Westbound towards Angrignon: Bus stop 60919, located on Pierre-de-Coubertin, at the corner of Desjardins.
This shuttle is not free, the regular fare applies.
It is also possible to check these stops on the neighbourhood map displayed at the entrances of our stations.
Find out more about the station
Number of bicycle stands available outside the station: 56. First come, first served.
Before taking our public transit system with your bike, please read the Bicycles section for more info.
Architect: Marcel Raby (City of Montréal).
Opened: June 1976.
Origin of name: boulevard Pie-IX, named in honour of Cardinal Mastai Ferretti (1792-1878), elected as Pope in 1846, who took the name of Pius IX.
Did you know? Originally, the station's brick walls were supposed to be olive green.
Mobile network available at this station
|Local and 10-minutes max 97 Avenue-du-Mont-Royal||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 139 Pie-IX||North||South|
|Local and 10-minutes max 185 Sherbrooke||West||East|
|All-night 355 Pie-IX||North||South|
|All-night 364 Sherbrooke / Joseph-Renaud||West||East|
|Express 439 Express Pie-IX||North||South|