Quartier des Spectacles
At Quartier des Spectacles, activities abound year-round. Whether it’s rocking out to Dead Obies, Arcade Fire, B-52’s or Martha Wainwright, enjoying events such as Luminothérapie, or playing on musical swings and in fountains, you’ll always find something fun to see or hear.
It's worth the trip!
With access to three métro stations and several bus lines.
How to get there?
- Esplanade de la Place des Arts
- Place des Festivals
- Maison symphonique de Montréal
- Promenade des Artistes
- Rue Sainte-Catherine - between Bleury and Clark
- Îlot Clark
- The Parterre, at the Quartier des spectacles
- Place de la paix
- Place Émilie-Gamelin
- Place Pasteur
Pick-up and drop-of places 1
- René-Lévesque Blvd / Jeanne-Mance St.
- Place-des-Arts / Maison symphonique de l'OSM
Trip planning tools to get there easily
The "Your trip" tool in the Getting around section of our website will show you which bus lines or métro stations to use to reach your destination.
Just enter your departure point and destination addresses to get directions!
Avoid line-ups by purchasing your fare in advance.
- You can go to one of many authorized retailers to purchase the fare you want.
- You can pay cash aboard the bus, but make sure you have the exact change. Check the amount by consulting the current fare schedule.
- You can go to the nearest métro station and purchase your fare from either:
- A station officer
- One of the automated fare vending machines
Transit fare cards are not sold on the bus.
The fares you buy are loaded on different fare media. Click on each one to see how to use it.
Keep your fare card with you :
Hold on to your fare card until the end of your trip, because once it is validated, it serves as your proof of payment. Otherwise, you could be fined a minimum of $150 plus fees.
If you have limited mobility or use a wheelchair, please read the section about network accessibility on our website.
- Pick-up and drop-off locations may be temporarily blocked by construction work or detours. Our Transport adapté customer service agents will let you know when you book your reservation if this is the case.