The 747: 24/7 shuttle service
The 747 shuttle service runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, between YUL Montréal-Trudeau airport and métro stations Lionel-Groulx and Berri-UQAM.
Two route options are available to you from the airport:
1. Destination Terminus métro Lionel-Groulx
- A single stop
- Travel time from 25 to 35 minutes, depending on traffic
2. Destination Terminus métro Berri-UQAM (downtown)
- 11 stops
- Travel time from 45 to 70 minutes, depending on traffic
- Stops at hotels on boulevard René-Lévesque
Where to take it?
At the airport, the 747 stop is located a few meters from the exit at door 28.
Consult the list of stops
Stowing luggage and bicycles aboard the 747 bus
The STM complies with Highway Safety Code regulations.The Code stipulates that all luggage / equipment on a bus must be stowed to ensure that:
- Driver can move freely aboard bus and efficiently operate vehicle;
- Passengers have unobstructed access to all exits;
- Passengers are protected against injury from falling or shifting items carried on the bus.
Bicycles are accepted aboard 747 shuttle buses under certain conditions:
- Bike must be stored in a rigid travel case made for shipping;
- Folding bikes are also accepted, but must be placed in a soft carrying case;
- Bikes must be placed on the luggage racks.
Please note that bus drivers may refuse customers travelling with bike case or any other type of luggage to avoid hindering other passengers aboard. Drivers may ask customer to wait for the next bus.
Be advised that two types of buses are used to operate the 747 shuttle.
Size of luggage racks
One type of bus has 1 rack at the back of the bus:
- 152 cm wide, 68 cm deep, and 177 cm high (approx. 5 ft by 2ft by 6 ft)
The other has 3 racks (2 in front and 1 at the back):
- 152 cm wide, 68 cm deep, and 101 cm high (approx. 5 ft by 2 ft by 3.5 ft)
- 121 cm wide, 68 cm deep, and 101 cm high (approx. 4 ft by 2ft by 3.5 ft)
- 121 cm wide, 68 cm deep, and 182 cm hign (approx. 4 ft by 2 ft by 6 ft)