777 - Jean-Drapeau / Casino / Bonaventure
From the Casino to the city centre!
From Bonaventure métro station, you'll ride to Jean-Drapeau Park or the Casino de Montréal while passing in front of Habitat 67!
This bus line is in zone A.
If you are travelling between zone A (Greater Montréal) and the STM entry points at Longueuil and Laval, make sure you use an All-Modes AB Fare.
This bus line shuttles between Jean-Drapeau métro station and the Casino de Montréal via the De la Concorde bridge and Pierre-Dupuy ave. to Autoroute 10, then along Robert-Bourassa Boulevard to Bonaventure métro station.
Check out the the bus stops
- Westbound : To the Montréal Casino and downtown Montréal
- Eastbound: To the Jean-Drapeau métro station and the Montréal Casino
Boarding at the Montréal Casino
When boarding at the Montréal Casino, make sure you're waiting at the correct stop, which will take you to your expected destination.
- For line 777 eastbound, to Jean-Drapeau métro station, board at stop 54330.
- For line 777 westbound, to Bonaventure métro station, board at stop 62153.
Bus line 777 runs all year-round, with extended hours of service, allowing transfers with the first and last departures of the métro as well as the REM.
Monday through Friday
- First departure at 5:04 AM
- Last departure at 1:08 AM
Weekends and statutory holidays
- First departure at 5:04 AM
- Last departure at 1:38 AM
June 19, 2023 to August 27, 2023 :
- Every 20 minutes (at all times)
From August 28, 2023 :
- Every 20 minutes, Monday to Friday
- Every 30 minutes on Saturday and Sunday
This shorter version of the route will be identified by X - Ligne courte on the front of the vehicle.This version of line 777, which runs only between Jean-Drapeau métro station and the Montréal Casino, is in service to offer a better frequency on this portion, especially when major events take place in the city.
- The current rates apply
- Free at all times for children aged 5 and under
- Free travel for children is in effect at all times and allows up to five children aged 11 and under to ride public transit for free when accompanied by a person aged 14 or older who is supervising them. This person must hold a valid transit fare.
- Residents of the Greater Montréal area are entitled to free travel for those aged 65 and over.
- All stops on this line are universally accessible. Check your schedule in real time before heading to the bus stop
- A display and public address system is installed in all our buses, allowing you to see and/or hear announcements about upcoming bus stops
- Buses on this route are equipped with an accessibility ramp located at the front entrance of the vehicle
Did you know?
Your driver can lower the floor of the bus to sidewalk level, regardless of whether you use a mobility aid or not. Simply ask before getting on or off the bus.
Line 4 Yellow
Line 2 Orange
The Réseau express métropolitain (REM)
- De la Gauchetière / Robert-Bourassa
- De la Gauchetière / de la Cathédrale
- Casino de Montréal
- Parc Jean-Drapeau / Chemin Macdonald
- Quai de la navette fluviale
- Gare centrale
To find out more about services from ViaRail
The River shuttles
- Vieux-Port / Île Sainte-Hélène / Longueuil (zones A,B)
- Vieux-Port / Île Sainte-Hélène (zone A)
And there's more!
Do you use public transit occasionally? Here are a few fare cards to suit your needs.