768 - Plage Jean-Doré / Station Jean-Drapeau (zone A)
Service on this line is terminated for the 2023 season.
Will be back in June 2024, when Jean-Doré Beach reopens.
From Jean-Drapeau (zone A) métro station to the Jean-Doré beach
Do you want to bask on the beach? Take advantage of this route to discover other attractions along the way: the shuttle stops at the Jardin des Floralies and the Théâtre des îles!
This bus line is in Zone A.
If you are going to Zone A (agglomeration of Montréal) from STM stations in Longueuil and Laval, you will need an All Modes AB fare.
This line runs in a loop between Jean-Drapeau métro station on Sainte-Hélène Island and Jean-Doré Beach on de l'Île Notre-Dame Lake.
This shuttle is in service everyday during the opening hours of the Jean-Doré Beach.
For more information on opening hours, please visit the Plage Jean-Doré website.
Where is the shuttle?
Remember: to use this shuttle you must validate your ticket or OPUS card, or pay your fare aboard.
So make sure you have a valid transit fare for the outward and return trip before you leave the métro station!
The bus stop is located a few meters away from the station, in the bus loop behind the Korean Pavilion.
- The current rates apply
- Free at all times for children aged 5 and under
- Free travel for children is in effect at all times and allows up to five children aged 11 and under to ride public transit for free when accompanied by a person aged 14 or older who is supervising them. This person must hold a valid transit fare.
- Residents of the Greater Montréal area are entitled to free travel for those aged 65 and over.
- All stops on this line are universally accessible. Check your schedule in real time before heading to the bus stop
- A display and public address system is installed in all our buses, allowing you to see and/or hear announcements about upcoming bus stops
- Buses on this route are equipped with an accessibility ramp located at the front entrance of the vehicle
Did you know?
Your driver can lower the floor of the bus to sidewalk level, regardless of whether you use a mobility aid or not. Simply ask before getting on or off the bus.
Line 4 Yellow
- Casino de Montréal
- Parc Jean-Drapeau / Chemin Macdonald
- Quai de la navette fluviale
Les navettes fluviales
- Vieux-Port / Île Sainte-Hélène / Longueuil (zones A,B)
- Vieux-Port / Île Sainte-Hélène (zone A)
And there's more!
Do you use public transit occasionally? Here are a few fare cards to suit your needs.