After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 3 to 5 minutes||Every 4 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 6 to 12 minutes|
- 555, rue Lucien-Paiement, H7N 0A5
- 1800, rue Jacques-Tétreault - Elevator access (No pet dogs allowed via this entrance)
Around this station
Elevator access to the métro
Enter from Lucien-Paiement St. to access the station from the passenger drop-off area, the outdoor parking area, or the indoor paid parking levels P1 and P4.
Plan your trips around elevator accessibility across the network:
- Orange line: possible connection with the Blue line at Jean-Talon and Snowdon métro stations, and with the Green line at Berri-UQAM and Lionel-Groulx métro stations.
- Green line: possible connection with the Orange line at Berri-UQAM and Lionel-Groulx métro stations.
- Blue line: possible connection with the Orange line at Jean-Talon and Snowdon métro stations.
- Yellow line: no connection possible.
- Berri-UQAM station: only the Orange and Green lines are accessible by elevator.
Visit the Elevator access to the métro page to find all accessible stations
You can check the status of elevator service at any time by going to elevator service updates.
When travelling, you can ask to be accompanied by an STM employee to cross the gap between the platform and the metro car.
How do I get to the special shuttle in case of a métro service interruption?
One stop is available at this station and the service is operated by the Société de transport de Laval (STL).
- Towards Henri-Bourassa: The bus stop is located in the bus Terminus at platform No. 5
To reach Montréal Island métro stations, the special shuttle service is operated by the STM from Henri-Bourassa métro station.
This shuttle is not free, the regular fare applies.
It is also possible to check these stops on the neighbourhood map displayed at the entrances of our stations.
Find out more about the station
- Collège Montmorency
- Salle André-Mathieu
- Maison des arts de Laval
- Campus de l'Université de Montréal à Laval
- Place Bell
- Shopping Centres (Centre Laval, Les Galeries Laval)
Number of bicycle stands available outside the station: 263. First come, first served.
Before taking our public transit system with your bike, please read the Bicycles section for more info.
Architects: Giasson & Farregut.
Opened: April 2007.
Origin of name: Collège Montmorency, named in honour of François-Xavier de Montmorency-Laval de Montigny (1623-1708), first bishop of Québec and a former lord of the ancient seigneury of île Jésus (Laval).
Did you know? An underground métro workshop and garage are located in the vicinity of this station.
Artwork: sculptures by Hélène Rochette.
Mobile network is available at this station.