Coronavirus (Covid-19) Info
Limit of one customer per vehicle. Only customers living at the same address may travel together.
How does the service work?
Baie-D'Urfé shared taxi service operates Monday to Friday, except on public holidays.
During rush hour:
- In the morning, taxis provide service from their designated stops to Baie-D’Urfé commuter train station. In the afternoon, service runs from the train station back to the stops.
During off-peak periods:
- The shared taxi service provides transportation from one taxibus stop to another within Baie-D'Urfé or to the main centre of Sainte-Anne-de-Bellevue (Sainte-Anne/Saint-Pierre).
- On Thursday evenings only, residents can also use the shared taxi service to travel from one taxibus stop to another within Baie-D'Urfé (see timetable).
How to use the service?
- You must book your trip prior to each use by calling 514 636-6666 or online(in French).
- From April 1 to November 30, you must book at least 40 minutes before your trip.
- From December 1 to March 31, you must book at least 60 minutes before your trip.
- If you use a mobility aid requesting the use of an accessible taxi, mention this when making your reservation by phone. Note that an online reservation does not allow to consider this need.
How much does the service cost?
You must show a valid transit fare that is one of the accepted Transport adapté and taxi fares when you board a taxi.
Monthly, weekly and four-month passes on OPUS cards, as well as 1-trip fares on magnetic fare cards are accepted. Monthly TRAM passes for the right fare zone are also allowed.
For customers transferring to STM bus or métro networks:
You must pay your fare by validating it or making a cash payment when you board a bus or enter the métro station. Bus and métro fares apply.
For customers transferring to the exo commuter train network:
You must validate your fare at the train station. Cash or TRAIN fares (monthly, 1-trip or tickets) cannot be used to pay for a trip made in a taxibus.
Cash payments and exo TRAIN fares are not accepted onboard taxis.
Monday to Friday, during morning and afternoon rush hour periods.
Taxibus service is timed with commuter trains at Baie-D’Urfé train station.
Departures to downtown
Arrivals from downtown
Monday to Friday, during off-peak periods.
Service is provided at all taxibus stops.
From a taxibus stop to another within the city of Baie-D'Urfé
Monday to Friday
From Gare Baie-D’Urfé (BAU-123) to the taxibus stop Victoria / Normandy (BAU-106)
- Lakeshore / Wilson (BAU-100)
- Lakeshore / Normandy (BAU-101)
- Apple Hill / Oakridge (BAU-102)
- Oakridge / Maughan (BAU-103)
- Résidences Apple Hill (BAU-104)
- Sunny Acres / Victoria (BAU-105)
- Victoria / Normandy (BAU-106)
- Victoria / Magnolia (BAU-107)
- Birch Hill / Laurel (BAU-108)
- Maxwell / Fir (BAU-109)
- Surrey / No 330 (BAU-110)
- Résidences Maxwell (BAU-111)
- Surrey / Churchill (BAU-112)
- Victoria / Cornwall (BAU-113)
- Victoria / Devon (BAU-114)
- S. Andrews / Victoria (BAU-115)
- Lakeshore / Somerset (BAU-116)
- Centre de loisirs la Grange rouge (BAU-117)
- Bibliothèque de Baie-D'Urfé (BAU-118)
- Centre communautaire Fritz Hall (BAU-119)
- Hôtel de Ville (BAU-120)
- Morgan / Victoria (BAU-121)
- Plaza Baie-D'Urfé (BAU-122)
- Gare Baie-D'Urfé (BAU-123)
- S. Anne / S. Pierre (BAU-124)
Area covered by shared taxibus service