|Towards Montmorency||Towards Côte-Vertu|
After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 3 to 5 minutes||Every 4 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 6 to 12 minutes|
- 5160, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest, H4A 3S9
- 5140, boul. de Maisonneuve Ouest, H4A 3S9
Around this station
Elevator access to the métro
Plan your trips around elevator accessibility across the network:
- Blue line : Only possible transfer at Snowdon and Jean-Talon stations.
- Berri-UQAM station : Only the Orange and Green lines are accessible by elevator.
- Green line : Only possible transfer at Berri-UQAM, Lionel-Groulx and Honoré-Beaugrand stations.
- Yellow line : No possible transfer.
- Visit the Elevator access to the métro page to find all accessible stations
- You can check the status of elevator service at any time by going to elevator service updates. This information is also available in the banner under the map on our home page.
Find out more about the station
Number of bicycle stands available outside the station: 217. First come, first served.
Before taking our public transit system with your bike, please read the Bicycles section for more info.
Architects: Desnoyers, Mercure, Leziy, Gagnon et Sheppard; Jean A. Gélinas.
Opened: September 1981.
Origin of name: Avenue de Vendôme, which recalls one or all of the Dukes of Vendôme, many of which played an important role in the history of France.
Did you know? This station was to be called originally Maisonneuve.
Mobile network available at this station
|Local and 10-minutes max 17 Décarie||North|
|Local and 10-minutes max 37 Jolicoeur||To Angrignon metro station||To Vendôme metro station|
|Local and 10-minutes max 90 Saint-Jacques||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 102 Somerled||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 104 Cavendish||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 105 Sherbrooke||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 124 Victoria||North||South|
|All-night 371 Décarie||North|