|Towards Montmorency (zone B)||Towards Côte-Vertu|
After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 3 to 5 minutes||Every 4 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 6 to 12 minutes|
- Accès A, 955, rue de la Cathédrale
- Accès B, 1166, avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal
- Accès intérieur à la Place Bonaventure (No pet dogs allowed via this entrance)
- Accès intérieur à l'hôtel Le Château Champlain (No pet dogs allowed via this entrance)
- Accès intérieur au 1000 de La Gauchetière, H3B 4W5 - Elevator access (No pet dogs allowed via this entrance)
- Accès intérieur au 1250 René-Lévesque Ouest, H3B 4W8 (No pet dogs allowed via this entrance)
Around this station
Elevator access to the métro
To get to the Bonaventure station ticket office from 1000 De La Gauchetière West, you have to take two elevators:
- A first elevator from street level to the exo Terminus Centre-Ville (centre and south platforms).
- A second elevator from the exo Terminus Centre-Ville (Centre and South platforms) to the STM ticket office level.
Two elevators link the ticket office level to the Côte-Vertu and Montmorency platforms.
Please follow the signage inside 1000 De La Gauchetière West.
Plan your trips around elevator accessibility across the network:
- Orange line: possible connection with the Blue line at Jean-Talon and Snowdon métro stations, and with the Green line at Berri-UQAM and Lionel-Groulx métro stations.
- Green line: possible connection with the Orange line at Berri-UQAM and Lionel-Groulx métro stations.
- Blue line: possible connection with the Orange line at Jean-Talon and Snowdon métro stations.
- Yellow line: no connection possible.
- Berri-UQAM station: only the Orange and Green lines are accessible by elevator.
Visit the Elevator access to the métro page to find all accessible stations
You can check the status of elevator service at any time by going to elevator service updates.
When travelling, you can ask to be accompanied by an STM employee to cross the gap between the platform and the metro car.
How do I get to the special shuttle in case of a métro service interruption?
Use the Green line
To get around downtown between the Berri-UQAM and Lionel-Groulx stations.
If Green line is also disrupted, two stops are available at this station and the signs are easily identifiable since they are orange, the color of the métro line they serve.
- Towards Henri-Bourassa: Bus stop 53886, located on Mansfield, corner of Saint-Antoine.
To continue towards Laval métro stations ( Cartier, de la Concorde and Montmorency), between 5:30 a.m. and 2 p.m., the special shuttle service is operated by the Société de transport de Laval (STL) from Henri-Bourassa métro station. From 2 p.m. to the closure of the métro, the special shuttle service is operated by the STM and ends its service at Cartier métro station.
- Towards Côte-Vertu: Bus stop 53696, located on Saint-Antoine, corner of de la Cathédrale.
This shuttle is not free, the regular fare applies.
It is also possible to check these stops on the neighbourhood map displayed at the entrances of our stations.
Find out more about the station
Weekdays : 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
IMPORTANT : The opening hours of the fare booths in the station will be ajusted and extended if an event leads to an increase in ridership.
Equipment on site to meet your needs
Buy your fare or a new OPUS card (regular fare) at the automatic fare vending machine.
Use the telephone identified by this symbol to speak with an employee at the main entrance.
Use the telephone identified by this symbol only for safety concerns or in the event of an incident.
Architect: Victor Prus.
Opened: February 1967.
Origin of name: both rue Bonaventure and the former Bonaventure train station refer to Giovanni di Fidanza (1221-1274), St. Bonaventure, theologian, philosopher and Franciscan mystic.
Did you know? This station served as a terminus for the Orange line from February 1967 to April 1980.
Mobile network available at this station
|Local 36 Monk||West||East|
|Local 74 Bridge||North||South|
|Local 75 De la Commune||North||South|
|Local 107 Verdun||North||South|
|Local 150 René-Lévesque||East|
|Local 178 Pointe-Nord / Île-des-Soeurs||South|
|All-night 350 Verdun / LaSalle||East|
|All-night 355 Pie-IX||North|
|All-night 364 Sherbrooke / Joseph-Renaud||East|
|Express 410 Express Notre-Dame||East|
|Express 420 Express Notre-Dame-de-Grâce||West||East|
|Express 427 Express Saint-Joseph||East|
|Express 430 Express Pointe-aux-Trembles||East|
|Express 445 Express Papineau||East||West|
|Express 465 Express Côte-des-Neiges||South|
|Express 480 Express du Parc||North|
|Shuttle 715 Vieux-Montréal / Vieux-Port||West||East|
|Shuttle 747 YUL Aéroport / Centre-Ville||East - To Downtown Montréal|