|Towards Angrignon||Towards Honoré-Beaugrand|
After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 3 to 5 minutes||Every 4 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 6 to 12 minutes|
- Accès A Hochelaga (sud) - 3100, rue Hochelaga, H1W 3W7
- Accès B Hochelaga (nord) - 3105, rue Hochelaga, H1W 1G3
Around this station
Elevator access to the métro
Plan your trips around elevator accessibility across the network:
- Blue line: Only possible transfer at Snowdon and Jean-Talon stations.
- Berri-UQAM station: Only the Orange and Green lines are accessible by elevator.
- Green line: Only possible transfer at Berri-UQAM, Lionel-Groulx and Honoré-Beaugrand stations.
- Yellow line: No possible transfer.
Visit the Elevator access to the métro page to find all accessible stations.
How do I get to the special shuttle in case of a métro service interruption?
Two stops are available at this station and the signs are easily identifiable since they are green, the color of the métro line they serve.
- Eastbound towards Honoré-Beaugrand: at the 52967 stop located on the south side of Hochelaga, at the corner of Moreau.
- Westbound towards Angrignon: at stop 53966, located on the north side of Hochelaga, at the corner of Moreau.
This shuttle is not free, the regular fare applies.
Find out more about the station
Number of bicycle stands available outside the station: 35. First come, first served.
Before taking our public transit system with your bike, please read the Bicycles section for more info.
Architect: Henri Brillon (Bureau de transport métropolitain).
Opened: June 1976.
Origin of name: rue Préfontaine, commemorating lawyer Raymond-Fournier Préfontaine (1850-1905), mayor of Montréal from 1898 to 1902.
Did you know? Originally, the name of this station was supposed to be Moreau.
Mobile network available at this station.
|Local and 10-minutes max 25 Angus||North||South|
|Local and 10-minutes max 29 Rachel||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 67 Saint-Michel||North|
|Local and 10-minutes max 85 Hochelaga||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 185 Sherbrooke||East||West|
|All-night 362 Hochelaga / Notre-Dame||West||East|
|All-night 364 Sherbrooke / Joseph-Renaud||East||West|