After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 3 to 5 minutes||Every 4 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 6 to 12 minutes|
- Accès A Honoré Beaugrand - 4755, rue Honoré-Beaugrand - Elevator access
- Accès B rue Sherbrooke (Nord) - 7955, rue Sherbrooke Est, H1L 1A6
- Accès C rue Sherbrooke (Sud) - 7950, rue Sherbrooke Est, H1L 1A8
Around this station
Elevator access to the métro
Plan your trips around elevator accessibility across the network:
- Blue line : Only possible transfer at Snowdon and Jean-Talon stations.
- Berri-UQAM station : Only the Orange and Green lines are accessible by elevator.
- Green line : Only possible transfer at Berri-UQAM, Lionel-Groulx and Honoré-Beaugrand stations.
- Yellow line : No possible transfer.
- Visit the Elevator access to the métro page to find all accessible stations
- You can check the status of elevator service at any time by going to elevator service updates. This information is also available in the banner under the map on our home page.
How do I get to the special shuttle in case of a métro service interruption?
One stop is available at this station and the sign is easily identifiable since it is green, the color of the métro line it serve.
- Westbound towards Angrignon: Bus stop 53252, located on northeast side of Sherbrooke, at the corner of Honoré-Beaugrand.
This shuttle is not free, the regular fare applies.
Find out more about the station
Number of bicycle stands available outside the station: 84. First come, first served.
Before taking our public transit system with your bike, please read the Bicycles section for more info.
Architect: Yves Bernard (Bureau de transport métropolitain).
Opened: June 1976.
Origin of name: rue Honoré-Beaugrand, a road named after journalist and novelist Honoré Beaugrand (1848-1906), founder of the newspaper La Patrie in 1879 and mayor of Montréal in 1885 and 1886.
Did you know? An underground métro workshop and garage are located in the vicinity of this station.
Artwork: murals by Jean-Paul Mousseau.
Mobile network available at this station
|Local and 10-minutes max 18 Beaubien||East||West|
|Local and 10-minutes max 26 Mercier-Est||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 28 Honoré-Beaugrand||North||South|
|Local and 10-minutes max 85 Hochelaga||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 141 Jean-Talon Est||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 185 Sherbrooke||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 186 Sherbrooke-Est||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 187 René-Lévesque||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 189 Notre-Dame||West||East|
|All-night 362 Hochelaga / Notre-Dame||West||East|
|All-night 364 Sherbrooke / Joseph-Renaud||West||East|
|All-night 370 Rosemont||West||East|
|Express 486 Express Sherbrooke||East||West|
|Express 487 Express Bout-de-l'Île||East||West|