|Towards Snowdon||Towards Saint-Michel|
After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 3 to 5 minutes||Every 5 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 8 to 11 minutes|
- Accès A Ch. Côte-des-Neiges (ouest) - 5316, chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges
- Accès B Ch. Côte-des-Neiges (est) - 5351, chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges
Around this station
How do I get to the special shuttle in case of a métro service interruption?
Three stops are available at this station and the signs are easily identifiable since they are of the color of the métro line they serves.
- Eastbound towards Saint-Michel: Bus stop 51186, located on the southeastside of Côte-des-Neiges, at the corner of Jean-Brillant.
- Westbound towards Snowdon: Bus stop 51156, located on the northwestside of Côte-des-Neiges, at the corner of Lacombe.
- Westbound towards Snowdon: Bus stop 51187, located on the northwestside of Côte-des-Neiges, at the corner of Jean-Brillant.
This shuttle is not free, the regular fare applies.
Find out more about the station
Number of bicycle stands available outside the station: 8. First come, first served.
Before taking our public transit system with your bike, please read the Bicycles section for more info.
Architects: Tétreault, Parent, Languedoc & Associés.
Opened: January 1988.
Origin of name: chemin de la Côte-des-Neiges, ancient road that previously led to Côte-des-Neiges village, created on August 25, 1862.
Did you know? The secondary entrance to the station was built directly below a bank.
Mobile network available at this station
|Local and 10-minutes max 11 Parc-du-Mont-Royal / Ridgewood||East||West|
|Local and 10-minutes max 51 Édouard-Montpetit||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 119 Rockland||South||North|
|Local and 10-minutes max 129 Côte-Sainte-Catherine||South||North|
|Local and 10-minutes max 165 Côte-des-Neiges||North||South|
|Local and 10-minutes max 166 Queen-Mary||North||South|
|All-night 368 Avenue-du-Mont-Royal||West||East|
|All-night 369 Côte-des-Neiges||North||South|
|Express 465 Express Côte-des-Neiges||North||South|
|Shuttle 711 Parc-du-Mont-Royal / Oratoire||West||East|