|Towards Snowdon||Towards Saint-Michel|
After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 3 to 5 minutes||Every 5 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 8 to 11 minutes|
- Accès A - boul. Édouard-Monpetit, 2830, boul. Édouard-Monpetit, H3T 1J4
- Accès B - Louis-Colin, 5400, av. Louis-Colin
- Accès C - (closed for an indefinite period) Université de Montréal - 2810, boul. Édouard-Monpetit, H3T 1J4 (interior access to the Université de Montréal)
Around this station
How do I get to the special shuttle in case of a métro service interruption?
Two stops are available at this station and the signs are easily identifiable since they are of the color of the métro line they serves.
- Eastbound towards Saint-Michel: Bus stop 51248, located on the southwest side of Édourad-Montpetit, at the corner of Louis-Colin.
- Westbound towards Snowdon: Bus stop 51247, located on the northeast side of Édouard-Montpetit, at the corner of Louis-Colin.
This shuttle is not free, the regular fare applies.
It is also possible to check these stops on the neighbourhood map displayed at the entrances of our stations.
Find out more about the station
Number of bicycle stands available outside the station: 14. First come, first served.
Before taking our public transit system with your bike, please read the Bicycles section for more info.
Architect: André Léonard (Bureau de transport métropolitain).
Opened: January 1988.
Origin of name: Université de Montréal, initially a branch that Université Laval had founded in Montréal in 1876, obtained its own charter in 1920 and has been established on the mountain since 1943.
Did you know? This station is the highest of the métro network, at 102 metres above sea level.
Artwork: murals by André Léonard.
Mobile network available at this station
|Local 11 Parc-du-Mont-Royal / Ridgewood||East||West|
|Local 51 Édouard-Montpetit||East||West|
|Local 119 Rockland||North||South|
|Local 129 Côte-Sainte-Catherine||South||North|
|Local 161 Van Horne||East||West|
|Local 165 Côte-des-Neiges||South||North|
|Local 166 Queen-Mary||North||South|
|All-night 368 Avenue-du-Mont-Royal||East||West|
|All-night 369 Côte-des-Neiges||South||North|
|All-night 370 Rosemont||East||West|
|Express 465 Express Côte-des-Neiges||South||North|
|Shuttle 711 Parc-du-Mont-Royal / Oratoire||West||East|