|Towards Montmorency (zone B)||Towards Côte-Vertu|
After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 3 to 5 minutes||Every 4 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 6 to 12 minutes|
- Sortie Du Collège, 1490, rue Du Collège - Elevator access
- Sortie Cartier, 450, rue Ouimet (Fare booth is closed)
Around this station
Elevator access to the métro
The motorized door is located on Décarie Boulevard.
As there is no longer a booth attendant at the du Collège Nord entrance, you must validate your ticket to access the elevator. If necessary, a fare vending machine is located at the entrance of the building.
Plan your trips around elevator accessibility across the network:
- Blue line : Only possible transfer at Snowdon and Jean-Talon stations.
- Berri-UQAM station : Only the Orange and Green lines are accessible by elevator.
- Green line : Only possible transfer at Berri-UQAM, Lionel-Groulx and Honoré-Beaugrand stations.
- Yellow line : No possible transfer.
- Visit the Elevator access to the métro page to find all accessible stations
- You can check the status of elevator service at any time by going to elevator service updates. This information is also available in the banner under the map on our home page.
How do I get to the special shuttle in case of a métro service interruption?
Four stops are available at this station and the signs are easily identifiable since they are orange, the color of the métro line they serve.
- Towards Henri-Bourassa: Bus stop 55706, located on Décarie, corner of du Collège.
- Towards Henri-Bourassa: Bus stop 55723, located on Décarie, corner of Saint-Louis.
To continue towards Laval métro stations ( Cartier, de la Concorde and Montmorency), between 5:30 a.m. and 2 p.m., the special shuttle service is operated by the Société de transport de Laval (STL) from Henri-Bourassa métro station. From 2 p.m. to the closure of the métro, the special shuttle service is operated by the STM and ends its service at Cartier métro station.
- Towards Côte-Vertu: Bus stop 55703, located on Décarie, corner of du Collège.
- Towards Côte-Vertu: Bus stop 55717, located on Décarie, corner of Saint-Louis.
This shuttle is not free, the regular fare applies.
It is also possible to check these stops on the neighbourhood map displayed at the entrances of our stations.
Find out more about the station
IMPORTANT : you can use the other entrance to the station where a fare booth will always be open.
Equipment on site to meet your needs
Buy your fare or a new OPUS card (regular fare) at the automatic fare vending machine.
Use the telephone identified by this symbol to speak with an employee at the main entrance.
Use the telephone identified by this symbol only for safety concerns or in the event of an incident.
Number of bicycle stands available outside the station: 36. First come, first served.
Before taking our public transit system with your bike, please read the Bicycles section for more info.
Architects: Gilles S. Bonetto & Jacques Garand.
Opened: January 1984.
Origin of name: rue du Collège marks the important role of the Collège de Saint-Laurent, an educational institution established in 1847 by the Congregation of Holy Cross.
Did you know? This station served as a terminus for the Orange line from January 1984 to October 1986.
Mobile network available at this station
|Local and 10-minutes max 17 Décarie||North||South|
|Local and 10-minutes max 72 Alfred-Nobel||East||West|
|Local and 10-minutes max 73 Dalton||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 100 Crémazie||West|
|Local and 10-minutes max 117 O'Brien||North||South|
|Local and 10-minutes max 128 Saint-Laurent||North||South|
|Local and 10-minutes max 175 Griffith / Saint-François||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 202 Dawson||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 220 Kieran||West||East|
|All-night 371 Décarie||North||South|
|All-night 378 Sauvé / YUL Aéroport||East||West|
|All-night 380 Henri-Bourassa||East||West|
|All-night 382 Pierrefonds / Saint-Charles||West||East|
|Express 409 Express Des Sources||North||South|
|Express 460 Express Métropolitaine||West|