822 Longue-Pointe shuttle
A looping route every 20 minutes between the Radisson métro station, de Futailles industrial park area and the Longue-Pointe neighbourhood.
Bus line 822 Longue-Pointe is a temporary shuttle service set up to compensate for the work on the Louis-Hippolyte La Fontaine Bridge-Tunnel. This shuttle serves de Futailles industrial park, the Louis-Hippolyte La Fontaine Hospital and the Canadian Forces Base Montréal (CFB Longue-Pointe)
To view the full range of mitigation measures surrounding the closure of the bridge-tunnel, visit Mobilité Montréal
The 822 Longue-Pointe shuttle serves the Radisson and Langelier métro stations and runs in a loop through de Futailles industrial area and the Longue-Pointe neighbourhood. The shuttle's travel time is approximately 15 minutes.
Bus line 822 operates weekdays during the am, noon and pm rush hours and has departures every 20 minutes. Here is the schedule
Where to take the shuttle?
The departure and arrival point of the shuttle is located at the Radisson métro station. The bus stop is located as close as possible to the bus terminal to facilitate connections.
Starting Octobre 31, 2022, the north and south terminuses at Radisson station will be used for EXO and Réseau de transport de Longueuil (RTL) bus lines.
- All transit fares at a glance
- Free for children aged 5 and under at all times.
- The Family Outings program allows up to five children aged 11 and under to ride public transit for free during when accompanied by a person aged 14 or older who is supervising them. This person must hold a valid transit fare. More info about Family Outings program here
The Family Outings program is now in effect at all times since July 1, 2021.
- All stops on this line are universally accessible. Check your schedule in real time before heading to the bus stop
- A display and public address system is installed in all our buses, allowing you to see and/or hear announcements about upcoming bus stops
- Buses on this route are equipped with an accessibility ramp located at the front entrance of the vehicle
Did you know?
Your driver can lower the floor of the bus to sidewalk level, regardless of whether you use a mobility aid or not. Simply ask before getting on or off the bus.
And there's more!
Do you use public transit occasionally? Here are a few fare cards to suit your needs.