Un Tour la nuit
Modification to STM services
Montreal, 4 June 2003 For security reasons, it will not be permitted to carry a bicycle in the métro during the Un Tour la nuit cycling rally as of 3 p.m. on Friday 6 June 2003. In addition, the STM would like to remind everyone that riding a bicycle, using a foot scooter or a skateboard, and rollerblading inside a métro station, as well as in a public transit vehicle, is forbidden at all times.
Some bus routes modified during the event
Since some streets have to be closed for the event, temporary modifications must be brought to some bus routes. Thus, there will be no service from 8:30 to 11 p.m. on the 34-Sainte-Catherine bus route, and from 8:30 to 11:30 p.m. on the 94-DIberville bus route.
The following bus lines will also be rerouted for the duration of the event:
- 10 De Lorimier, from 8 :30 p.m. to midnight;
- 15 Sainte-Catherine, from 8:30 to 10:30 p.m.;
- 24 Sherbrooke, from 8:30 to 10:15 p.m.;
- 27 Boul. Saint-Joseph, from 8:30 to 11:30 p.m.;
- 29 Rachel, from 8:30 to 10:30 p.m.;
- 30 Saint-Denis/Saint-Hubert, from 8:30 to 10 p.m.;
- 45 Papineau, from 8:30 to 10:30 p.m.;
- 47 Masson, from 8:30 to 11:30 p.m.;
- 67 Saint-Michel, from 8:30 to 11:30 p.m.;
- 85 Hochelaga, from 8:30 to 11 p.m.;
- 125 Ontario, from 8:30 to 11 p.m.;
- 139 Pie-IX, from 8:30 to 11:30 p.m.;
- 197 Rosemont, from 8:30 p.m. to midnight.
Transit users are invited to consult the Planibus timetables or call the TELBUS number featured on their bus stop panel when planning their transportation. For specific trip information, please call A-U-T-O-B-U-S (288-6287). Additional information can be found on the STMs Web site at www.stm.info.