By appointment only
The STM photo studio, located at 1755 Berri Street, is processing student requests by appointment only.
- Obtain or renew a reduced fare photo ID OPUS card for students or for 65+. See the eligibility criteria and procedure for reduced fare.
- Recover transit fares on a lost, stolen, or damaged OPUS reduced fare card.
- No transit fare sale at Photo studio. For the purchase of fares, go to the STM's points of sale, in the metro at the vending machines or the fare collectors. See the conditions according to the titles chosen.
Payment methods accepted
- Debit card or credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD only)
Business hours and location
1755 rue Berri
August 1 to November 15
- Monday to Friday: 9:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
November 16 to July 31
- Monday to Friday: 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
CLOSED on the following holidays:
National Patriots' Day
Fête nationale du Québec
New Year's Eve
New Year's Day
Skip the line
Get your OPUS card without leaving the house by making your request online or by mail. More information at stm.info/en/student.