Parc Jean-Drapeauis a majestic park located in the St. Lawrence river. It comprises two islands: Ste. Helen's island and Notre-Dame island and hosts numerous large-scale events each year, including the Grand Prix du Canada, Osheaga, Île Sonic and Piknic Électronik.
There, you will also find La Ronde, the Montréal Casino, Jean-Doré beach on Notre-Dame lake, Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve race track, the Biosphère environment museum, and so much more.
- Grand Prix du Canada: June 7 to 9, 2019
- Heavy Montréal: July 27 and 28, 2019
- Osheaga: August 2 to 4, 2019
- Île Soniq: August 9 and 10, 2019
How to get there?
For La Ronde
For Jean-Doré beach
For the Casino
When major events take place, getting around the city with public transit is the easiest way. So leave the car at home and enjoy the peace of mind!
Allow for more time to get there: a lot of people are heading to the same location! Keep in mind that service levels are adjusted to handle the increased ridership.
Trip planning tools to get there easily
The "Your trip" tool in the Getting around section of our website will show you which bus lines or métro stations to use to reach your destination.
Just enter your departure point and destination addresses to get directions!
Avoid line-ups during snowstorms by purchasing your fare in advance.
- You can go to one of many authorized retailers to purchase the fare you want.
- You can pay cash with the exact change aboard the bus. See the current fare schedule.
- You can go to the nearest métro station and purchase your fare from either:
- The fare booth attendant
- One of the automated fare vending machines
Transit fare cards are not sold on the bus.
The fares you buy are loaded on different fare media. Click on each one to see how to use it.
Keep your fare card with you
Hold on to your fare card until the end of your trip, because once it is validated, it serves as your proof of payment. Otherwise, you could be fined a minimum of $150 plus fees.
If you have limited mobility or use a wheelchair, please read the section about network accessibility on our website.