Reconfiguration of certain photo OPUS cards on which a 10-trip ticket had been loaded. For more information
- It is economical to purchase ten 1-trip tickets at the same time.
- The per-trip cost is $2.70 instead of $3.25.
- The 10-trip ticket is valid for ten trips.
- You may transfer between metro and bus lines.
Buy your tickets in advance: you’ll save time and money.
Each trip can be used for 120 minutes once it has been validated.
- You may not make return trips or interrupt your trip and take another bus on the same route.
- You may not return to the metro system once you have left a metro station.
- This fare card is not valid at STM entry points in Longueuil and Laval, although you may exit at these locations when leaving from Montréal.
- This fare is not valid for the P-E Trudeau/Downtown shuttle (747).
Regular fare: $27
Reduced fare - age 6 -17*: $16.50
Reduced fare - age 65 and +*: $16.50
* To benefit from a reduced fare, you must have a registered photo ID OPUS card.
Where to purchase
- In the metro: from a fare vending machine or a ticket booth attendant
- At one of the STM’s points of sale
Proof of payment
A validated transit fare is your proof of payment. You must keep it for the duration of your trip and show it to an inspector upon request.
If you are unable to show proof of payment, you will be subject to a fine of up to $500 (plus costs).