More about the 747 Aéroport P.-E.-Trudeau / Centre-ville shuttle
The 747 bus line service runs 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, between the Montréal-Trudeau airport and the Gare d’autocars de Montréal terminal (Berri-UQAM métro station).
Travel time may vary between 45 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions.
747 shuttle users can enjoy an improved Wi-Fi connection on the bus.
More information on the route, schedules, and hotels nearby
Complete 747 Aéroport P.E.-Trudeau/Centre-ville Planibus (PDF 1.06 Mo)
The fare is $10 for unlimited travel throughout STM bus and métro networks during 24 consecutive hours.
The following fares are also accepted on board at no additional cost: Monthly or weekly regular or reduced passes, 1-day and 3-day passes, Unlimited Weekend, 4-Month pass and Monthly TRAM passes zones 1 to 8.
The $10 fare can also be paid in cash with exact change on board the bus.
Only coins are accepted (no bank bills).
NEW! Tickets available through Stationnement de Montréal pay stations.
If you are going to the airport and don't have 10 $ in coins, or the right fare, know that you can now purchase your ticket for the 747 bus through some Stationnement de Montréal pay stations! You can even pay for your ticket with your credit card!
Be aware! The 747 ticket bought through pay stations is only valid for a one-way trip and must purchased maximum 2 hours before departure of the 747 bus.
EASY AS 1-2-3
- Identify the nearest Stationnement de Montréal pay station - look for the P$ blue sign
- Enter the numbers 0747 and follow the instructions
- The ticket is valid for a two-hour period
- The pay station accepts payment for 747 bus tickets every day from 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hand the ticket, the driver will give you a proof of payment
Info: 514 868-3737
The grey dots show where you can purchase a ticket for the 747 bus from a nearby Stationnement de Montréal pay station.
- A ticket purchased through a Stationnement de Montréal pay station is only valid going to the airport
- Only pay stations located near 747 bus stops on boulevard René-Lévesque sell tickets for the 747 (see map above)
- A ticket purchased through a Stationnement de Montréal pay station is only accepted at bus stops on René-Lévesque
Before leaving for the airport, fares can be purchased:
- In métro stations
- In the gare d’autocars de Montréal bus terminal
- At Montreal-Trudeau airport
Purchasing transit fares at the airport:
Points of sale
Fare vending machines in the international arrivals area. Payment in cash, by debit card or with VISA or MasterCard credit cards accepted.
- 1-day pass
- 3-day pass
- Unlimited Weekend (valid between 6 p.m. on Friday and 5 a.m. on Monday)
- Weekly pass (valid from Monday to Sunday),
- Monthly pass
For more information, you may inquire at the STM information counter located in the international arrival area or ask one of the STM representatives near the bus stop outside the airport
Bikes are welcome on board
Bikes are accepted on board the 747 bus line under certain conditions:
- position the handlebars to the side
- remove the pedals
- reduce tire pressure
- store the bike in a rigid travel case made for bike transport
Folding bikes are also accepted. However, Montréal-Trudeau airport authorities require that folding bikes be stored in a case.
In peak periods, please note that bus drivers may refuse access to customers travelling with bike cases to avoid disrupting the free flow of passengers on board. Drivers may then suggest waiting for the next bus.