|Towards Longueuil–Université-de-Sherbrooke||Towards Berri-UQAM|
After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 3 to 5 minutes||Every 5 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 5 to 10 minutes|
- 170, Île Sainte-Hélène
Around this station
Elevator access to the métro
No possible transfer on the Yellow line.
Plan your trips around elevator accessibility across the network:
- Yellow line : No possible transfer.
- Berri-UQAM station : Only the Orange line is accessible by elevator.
- Green line : Only possible transfer on the at Lionel-Groulx and Honoré-Beaugrand stations.
- Blue line : Only possible transfer at Snowdon and Jean-Talon stations.
- Visit the Elevator access to the métro page to find all accessible stations
How do I get to the special shuttle in case of a métro service interruption?
Two stops are available at this station and the signs are easily identifiable since they are yellow, the color of the métro line they serve.
- Northbound towards McGill métro station: Bus stop 54335 located at the Macdonald bus loop.
- Southbound towards Longueuil-Université-de-Sherbrooke métro station: Bus stop 54335, located at the Macdonald bus loop.
This shuttle is not free, the regular fare applies.
Find out more about the station
Architect: Jean Dumontier (City of Montréal).
Opened: April 1967.
Origin of name: parc Jean-Drapeau, commemorating Jean Drapeau (1916-1999), mayor of Montréal from 1954 to 1957 and from 1960 to 1986, who made the decision to build the Montréal métro.
Did you know? The name of this station was Île-Sainte-Hélène from 1967 to 2000.
Mobile network is available at this station.
|Shuttle 767 La Ronde / La Plage||East||West|
|Shuttle 777 Le Casino||West||East|