|Towards Côte-Vertu||Towards Montmorency|
After the last métro, you can use the night bus service.
Frequency of departures
From 7am to 9am and from 4pm to 6pm
Morning, day and evening (non-peak)
|Week||Every 3 to 5 minutes||Every 4 to 10 minutes|
|Week-end||Every 6 to 12 minutes|
- 420, boul. Rosemont, H2S 1Z3
Around this station
Elevator access to the métro
Plan your trips around elevator accessibility across the network:
- Blue line : Only possible transfer at Snowdon and Jean-Talon stations.
- Berri-UQAM station : Only the Orange line is accessible by elevator.
- Green line : Only possible transfer on the at Lionel-Groulx and Honoré-Beaugrand stations.
- Yellow line : No possible transfer.
- Visit the Elevator access to the métro page to find all accessible stations
- You can check the status of elevator service at any time by going to elevator service updates. This information is also available in the banner under the map on our home page.
Find out more about the station
Number of bicycle stands available outside the station: 72. First come, first served.
Before taking our public transit system with your bike, please read the Bicycles section for more info.
Architects: Duplessis, Labelle & Derome.
Opened: October 1966.
Origin of name: boulevard Rosemont, the name of a former village established by Ucal-Henri Dandurand and named after his mother, born Rose Phillips.
Did you know? The Saint-Denis bus garage is located in front of that station.
Mobile network available at this station
|Local and 10-minutes max 13 Christophe-Colomb||North||South|
|Local and 10-minutes max 25 Angus||South||North|
|Local and 10-minutes max 30 Saint-Denis / Saint-Hubert||South||North|
|Local and 10-minutes max 31 Saint-Denis||South||North|
|Local and 10-minutes max 161 Van Horne||West||East|
|Local and 10-minutes max 197 Rosemont||East||West|
|All-night 361 Saint-Denis||South||North|
|All-night 370 Rosemont||West||East|