Montréal's Old Port
Montréal’s Old Port features numerous activities and large-scale events. There, you will find the Quay and Clock Tower Beach, the Quay and Place Jacques-Cartier, the Montréal Science Centre, IMAX, and so much more.
How to get there?
A river shuttle will link Pointe-aux-Trembles to the Old Port of Montréal for the summer season. For further details and to book your trip online, go to shuttle operator Navark's website.
- Quay and Clock Tower Beach
- Quay and Place Jacques-Cartier
- Montréal Science Centre and IMAX
When major events take place, getting around the city with public transit is the easiest way. So leave the car at home and enjoy the peace of mind!
Allow for more time to get there: a lot of people are heading to the same location! Keep in mind that service levels are adjusted to handle the increased ridership.
Trip planning tools to get there easily
The "Your trip" tool in the Getting around section of our website will show you which bus lines or métro stations to use to reach your destination.
Just enter your departure point and destination addresses to get directions!
Avoid line-ups by purchasing your fare in advance.
- You can go to one of many authorized retailers to purchase the fare you want.
- You can pay cash aboard the bus, but make sure you have the exact change for the $3.25 fare.
- You can go to the nearest métro station and purchase your fare from either:
- The ticket counter attendant
- One of the automated fare vending machines
Transit fare cards are not sold on the bus.
The fares you buy are loaded on different fare media. Click on each one to see how to use it.
Keep your fare card with you :
Hold on to your fare card until the end of your trip, because once it is validated, it serves as your proof of payment. Otherwise, you could be fined a minimum of $150 plus fees.
If you have limited mobility or use a wheelchair, please read the section about network accessibility on our website.