COVID-19 info : All activities normally held in the métro that are not directly related to the STM’s mission are suspended:
- Performances by métro musicians: all lyre spots throughout the network are closed.
- Soliciting: soliciting for fundraising purposes is no longer permitted.
- Distribution of free printed material in person: books, newspapers, pamphlets, leaflets, brochures or any other printed material is no longer permitted.
Soliciting money contributions is only allowed between the station entrance doors and the fare collection gate or booth, subject to provisions (article 16) set out in By-law R-036 - Prescribing standards of safety and conduct to be observed by passengers in the rolling stock and immovables operated by or on behalf of the Société de transport de Montréal:
- No person shall litter or adversely impact the cleanliness of the premises
- No person shall interfere with the work of STM employees
- No person shall obstruct the orderly movement of passengers
- No person shall jeopardize the safety of others
- No person shall conduct any business or commercial activities
In the event a person fails to comply with one of the above provisions, the STM reserves the right to require that said person leave the premises.