Customer service centres | Espace client
At an Espace client or service centre, you can:
- Register your OPUS card
- Correct a transaction error
- Replace a defective OPUS card
- Obtain information about a refund and exchange request according to our policy
- Replace a regular fare OPUS card - 90 days before its expiry date
- Recover the balance paid on a lost, stolen, or damaged registered OPUS card (regular or reduced fare)
- Get an application form for a reduced fare OPUS card
- Obtain Maestro status
- Replace an expired regular fare OPUS card
- Obtain a reduced fare photo ID OPUS card (only for seniors 65 years and over, and for Paratransit users)
Bank terminals make it possible to pay with: Credit (Visa, Mastercard), Interac, Contactless (paypass)
At an Espace client in addition to selling fare cards, fare collectors there can perform a variety of tasks related to after sales service.
Go to one of the service points located at:
Open from opening to closing of the station 7 days a week near the turnstyles
Angrignon - Bonaventure - Côte-des-Neiges - Côte-Vertu - Guy-Concordia (exit Guy) Henri-Bourassa - Honoré-Beaugrand - Jean-Talon - Lionel-Groulx - McGill (near the Eaton Center) - Pie-IX - Saint-Michel - Snowdon - Université-de-Montréal
Berri-UQAM: open on December 17, 2018
Terminus STM Fairview : open on January 7, 2019
Customer service centres
Mezzanine level (near the turnstyles)
Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday and legal holidays, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Closed from December 22 to January 6.
Espaces clients : Open from opening to closing of the station 7 days a week near the turnstyles
Terminus STM Fairview Pointe-Claire
Monday to Friday, 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Closed Saturday, Sunday and legal holidays.
December 25 and 26 : closed
December 29 and 30 : closed
January 1 and 2 : closed