Coronavirus (Covid-19) Info
Limit of one customer per vehicle. Only customers living at the same address may travel together.
How does the taxibus service work?
The Gare Anjou – Secteur résidentiel Rivière-des-Prairies shared taxibus line runs Monday to Friday, except on public holidays.
- During morning rush hour, taxis provide service to Anjou train station from the shared taxibus stops.
- During afternoon rush hour, taxis provide service from Anjou train station to the shared taxibus stops.
How to use this service?
- You must book your trip prior to each use by calling 514 273-6331 or online(in French).
- From April 1 to November 30, you must book at least 40 minutes before your trip.
- From December 1 to March 31, you must book at least 60 minutes before your trip.
- If you use a mobility aid requesting the use of an accessible taxi, mention this when making your reservation by phone or online on the taxi company website(in French).
How much does this service cost?
You must show a valid transit fare that is one of the accepted Transport adapté and taxi fares when you board a taxi.
Monthly, weekly and four-month passes on OPUS cards, as well as 1-trip fares on magnetic fare cards are accepted. Monthly TRAM passes for the right fare zone are also allowed.
For customers transferring to STM bus or métro networks:
You must pay your fare by validating it or making a cash payment when you board a bus or enter the métro station. Bus and métro fares apply.
For customers transferring to the exo commuter train network:
You must validate your fare at the train station. Cash or TRAIN fares (monthly, 1-trip or tickets) cannot be used to pay for a trip made in a taxibus.
Cash payments and exo TRAIN fares are not accepted onboard taxis.
Monday to Friday during rush hour
Taxi runs are synchronized with train arrival times at Anjou train station.
Shared taxibus stops
- Gare Anjou Nord (RRP-100)
- Blaise Pascal / Sylvia Daoust (RRP-101)
- Blaise Pascal / Narcisse Dionne (RRP-102)
- Blaise Pascal / 19e (RRP-103)
- Blaise Pascal / Alfred Toupin (RRP-104)
- Nicolas Leblanc / André Dumas (RRP-105)
- Adolphe Rho / Gilles Trottier (RRP-106)
- Adolphe Rho / Paul-Émile Lamarche (RRP-107)
- Rosario-Bayeur / Gaston Maillet (RRP-108)
- Louis Dessaulles / Catelli (RRP-109)
- 4e rue / 5e avenue (RRP-110)
- André-Ampère / Philippe-Panneton (RRP-111)
- André-Ampère / Parc Hans-Selye (RRP-112)
- André-Ampère / 15e avenue (RRP-113)
- André-Ampère / Jules-Tremblay (RRP-114)
- André-Ampère / 25e avenue (RRP-115)
- André-Ampère / 28e avenue (RRP-116)
Area covered by shared taxibus service