Navette OR by taxi - Pointe-Claire
How does the service work?
Shared Taxi service for seniors
The Navette Or by taxi transportation service features a 32-stop route within the municipality. This service is offered from one taxi stop to the next, Monday to Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. You must reserve your ride at least 40 minutes ahead of time that day by calling 514 280-9055.
A single call enables you to reserve your two-way trip.
How to use the service?
You must register three days prior to your first reservation by calling from Monday to Friday
- 514 630-1248 (Aid for Seniors for the city of Pointe Claire)
or 514 280-9055 (STM reservation service from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Have an ID card 65+ on hand as proof of age.
We recommend that you be at the taxi stop at least three minutes ahead of the requested time.
How much does it cost?
Fares for Transport adapté and other taxi services apply.
When boarding, you are required to present a valid STM transit pass.
65+ OPUS photo ID card charged with a monthly or weekly pass
Disposable magnetic card loaded with one or two trips
Cash: $2.70 regular fare, $1.65 reduced fare
1. Hermitage / Greystone
2. Lanthier / Saint-Joachim
3. Delmar / Hearne
4. Manoir Kirkland
5. Le Vivalis
6. Le Cambridge
7. Résidence Edwin-Crawford
8. Résidence Maywood
9. Le Wellesley
10. Villa Saint-Louis
11. L’Estérel - Phases I, II et III
12. Maison d’Octobre pour nos Aînés
13. Mary Residence
14. Lakeshore / No 24
15. Centre Noël Legault
16. Stewart Hall
17. Plaza Pointe-Claire
18. Pointe Claire Public Library
19. Pointe Claire Senior Centre
20. Douglas Shand Community Centre
21. Fairview Centre
23. Complexe Pointe-Claire
24. Centre Terrarium (in front of Cora restaurant)
25. Hôpital général du Lakeshore
26. Colonnades Pointe Claire
27. CLSC Lac-Saint-Louis
28. Pointe Claire Aquatic Centre
29. Résidence Symphonie West Island
31. Brunswick Medical Centre
32. Stillview / No 175