Taxibus service - Île-Bizard
What type of service is offered?
The service is offered in both directions Monday to Friday from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., excluding holidays.
- From 6 a.m. to 10 p.m., the service is offered between the taxibus stops and the terminus for lines 207 and 407.
- From 6:45 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. and from 4:15 p.m. to 10:15 p.m., the service is offered between the taxibus stops and Complexe sportif Saint-Raphaël located at 750 Jacques-Bizard Blvd.
How does the service work?
- You must reserve your trip prior to each use by calling 514 636-6666.
- From April 1 to November 30, you must reserve at least 40 minutes prior to your trip.
- From December 1 to March 31, you must reserve at least 60 minutes prior to your trip.
How much does the service cost?
Fares for Transport adapté and other taxi services apply. Monthly TRAM passes valid within the appropriate fare zone are also accepted. Cash fare payment is not accepted.
For customers transferring to an STM bus or métro:
You can pay your fare directly at the transfer point, where bus and métro fares apply. Customers are invited to validate their fare card or pay in cash at the transfer point.
For customers transferring to an AMT commuter train:
TRAM passes for the appropriate fare zone can be used and customers are invited to validate their fare card at the train station. TRAIN fare cards (monthly, unit or tickets) cannot be used to pay for a shared taxibus ride.
Fare payment in cash or with AMT TRAIN passes is not accepted aboard taxis.
207 and 407 bus stops
Taxibus trips are synchronized with bus schedules.
Chèvremont / Jacques-Bizard
6:06 to 22:06
Check timetables here:
Complexe sportif Saint-Raphaël
Arrivals and departures
Shared taxibus stops
- Bellevue (facing 1037)
- Bellevue / Pierre-Panet
- Bord-du-Lac / 3e avenue
- Bord-du-Lac / Bélair
- Bord-du-Lac / Blouin
- Bord-du-Lac / byway to 2199 to 2319 Bord-du-Lac
- Bord-du-Lac / faacing 2319
- Bord-du-Lac / Place du Moulin
- Bord-du-Lac / Roussin
- Bord-du-Lac / Terrasse Martin
- Bord-du-Lac / Théôret
- Bord-du-Lac / Wilson
- Cherrier / Chaurest
- Cherrier / Joly
- Cherrier / Legault
- Cherrier / Paquin
- Complexe sportif Saint-Raphaël (only from 6:45 to 9:45 /and 16:15 to 22:15)
- De l’Église / Du Golf
- De l’Église / Robert Nord
- De l’Église / South Ridge
- De l’Église /St-Raphaël
- Dutour / Des Cèdres
- Dutour / Des Noyers
- Bus stop for the 207 and 265 bus lines facing 320 Chèvremont (bus stop code: 58064)
- Thibaudeau (facing 875)
- Wilson / Fernand
- Wilson / Roger